Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A-Rod's suspension reduced to 162 games
I still think that it's too Many games for a first offense.. Heck the rest of those guys only got 50-80 not fair by no means. I'm not an A-Rod fan by no means. But I this what's good for one is good for the other also.
A-Rod has also cheated he doesnt deserve to hit a baseball EVER AGAIN
I have never been a fan of A-Rod or any Yankee for that matter.But one thing is for sure.Anthony Bosch is a piece of trash.His whole interview you could tell he was thinking about which lie to tell.And major league baseball is paying his attorney fees and 24 hour security.If you ask me someone should be investigating Major league baseball.
He's NEVER failed a single drug test, there is NO WAY IN HELL that he should be suspended for a single game!

I drive 15 miles per hour over the speed limit every single day on the AA HWY. There is absolutely ZERO chance that the police will show up at my house telling me that I am having my license suspended because someone told them that I have been speeding. I will NOT be punished until the day that they personally clock me speeding!

FREE A-ROD!!!
Show me a test that he failed??? And why does he get a whole season and then anyone else gets 50 games for a first time failure??? Why cause MLB " bud Selig just doesn't like A-Rod" that's why!!! Total B.S.!!
Isn't this the same guy that admitted to using steroids?
^ He absolutely has! The same as Barry Bonds. But neither admitted to doing it during the "Banned" years and neither failed a test!

FREE A-ROD!!!!
Free AROD