•  Previous
  • 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to Whitney Creech
Congrats on a great career. What an incredible athlete. I wish you nothing bout the best in your future. Great job, is an understatement.
WC is a great high school player and anytime you score over 5K points you have to be talented. The only concerns I have is how will she adjust to playing in a team concept without the ball in her hands 95% of the time. Also not being the best athlete on the floor at all times? Have never saw her play away from the ball and in a structured offense. I'm sure a lot of her points came with her creating her own and her team either down 20+ to average teams with their third string in or up 20+ against lesser talented teams. Most talented players are on the bench during these situations. At the D-1 level every player was the best on their respective teams. All that said you can't ignore hard work and dedication and no one will out work her from what I hear. I hope she is a 4 year starter and has a great career. What position will she play at WKU? Best of luck to her as she lives her dream!
I'd say she will be a 2.
Congrats on a very awesome career. One of the best basketball players (boys&girls) I have ever watched
She will succeed and be a big part of WKU basketball.... She knows she had a tough transition but she will make it
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:I'd say she will be a 2.

She will most likely have an impact on the team as a freshman but a career sub 30% three point shooter will not be the two at a D 1 school. She could play the 3 or possibility if she gets a step quicker the one. To small to play 4 and doesn't shoot it we'll enough from the three to play the 2. There is always a place on the floor for a scorer though so who knows. Hope she does great and has a great career at WKU and don't come home in a semester. I don't see this happening with her dedication though. On a side note who and where did she play AAU.
She played with Team Slink
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)