Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern 65 Lincoln County 58
Just had to post the score of this one after several jokers slammed Southwestern back in November for losing a preseason game by 25 to Lincoln. Both teams will be right there in the hunt in late February. I wouldn't be surprised to see either one of these teams crowned 12th region champions.
I am glad you posted this score. Some people have been taking shots at some parents, saying they were the cause of the previous coaches departure. Even calling out names on other threads. I for one am pleased with the new group leading these girls, however I have always like coach Rice. These girls definitely look better coached, and better off with the former staff gone.
2ndandshort Wrote:I am glad you posted this score. Some people have been taking shots at some parents, saying they were the cause of the previous coaches departure. Even calling out names on other threads. I for one am pleased with the new group leading these girls, however I have always like coach Rice. These girls definitely look better coached, and better off with the former staff gone.

I told the 100% truth on the other thread. Whether they are better or not does not negate the fact that a couple of parents lead a witch hunt to rid of the previous coach.....anyone who knows anything knows this is 100% truth.
Parents with total jealousy will ruin this program
This program is not stable. Whoever thinks that is not very smart. The people who are close to the program still have alot of hatred with each other over what happened last year. Parents and players alike are still not happy with things. Butcher got the job cause he thought he could straighten it up. He has figured out thats not the case. Would not surprise me to see him take another job after this year.
Lilly Wrote:I told the 100% truth on the other thread. Whether they are better or not does not negate the fact that a couple of parents lead a witch hunt to rid of the previous coach.....anyone who knows anything knows this is 100% truth.

First off, I'm not hiding behind any screen name. This is Junior Molden. I have had several messages sent to me and screen shots from a previous SW football thread that was pulled down (pretty much because of you) calling me out by name over some witch hunt. 100% not the truth! You do nothing but post negative comments about our SW programs and try to start trouble. Our previous coach Tim Rice was very good to my daughter and gave her an opportunity to start as a 7th grader that most coaches would have never gave her. He helped my daughter develope as a player and I will always owe him a great gratitude. So your just trying to start trouble and cause problems when there is absolutely none there and our Lady Warriors are playing as good as they ever have against top region competition. I could not imagine Coach Butcher not enjoying the success of his steadily improving team and wanting to leave like you stated. Him and his staff have been absolutely terrific and I haven't heard or seen one incident of negativity with any parents. If you're truly a SW supporter as you have posted in other threads, then you would be as excited as me and all the parents of our team I spoke with last night. How about we enjoy this great success with our girls and quit the lies and negativities. Proud to be a Lady Warrior parent
You dont talk to very many, cause they wont talk to you......and you done exactly what I said you did. Anyone who don't believe me ask the previous coach or anyone of the parents besides the two mentioned. They will be glad to tell you.
Lilly Wrote:You dont talk to very many, cause they wont talk to you......and you done exactly what I said you did. Anyone who don't believe me ask the previous coach or anyone of the parents besides the two mentioned. They will be glad to tell you.

Well, you did exactly what I thought you would; Hide behind that screen name with more negativity. I spoke to at least one parent/grandparent of each player besides maybe one or two. Thanks for letting me know how bad they think of me. I guess I will just sit in the upper part of the stands by myself since I am so disliked.
I think there would have been a different outcome to this game had it been played at Lincoln.....glad SW got to play them at home.:Thumbs:
24 Warrior4life Wrote:Well, you did exactly what I thought you would; Hide behind that screen name with more negativity. I spoke to at least one parent/grandparent of each player besides maybe one or two. Thanks for letting me know how bad they think of me. I guess I will just sit in the upper part of the stands by myself since I am so disliked.

No I just told you the truth. You did exactly what I said you did. And I do agree with you about the upper part of the stands. Thats where you and your other two minions belong. Im done with this. I hope we win it all.
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:I think there would have been a different outcome to this game had it been played at Lincoln.....glad SW got to play them at home.:Thumbs:

Im surprised you bring your lowly 13th region stuff over here to a 12th region thread. We will beat you again Wizzard.
Why don't you SHUT YOUR MOUTH if you have nothing else to say.....people are getting tired of your STALKING!!!!:drooling: STALKER!!!!!
Love you Whizzard.
Lilly Wrote:Love you Whizzard.

:biglmao:
Thank you 24 Warrior!:thanks: Glad to see someone shut that Lilly flower up.:Clap:
fanantic Wrote:Thank you 24 Warrior!:thanks: Glad to see someone shut that Lilly flower up.:Clap:

You might want to leave well enough alone cricket.:devilflam:devilflam:devilflam
Lilly Wrote:You might want to leave well enough alone cricket.:devilflam:devilflam:devilflam

?????:oooo:You are a hard one to understand. Good luck to the Lady Warriors tonight against McCreary county.
I agree with that. Good luck to our girls tonight. See you there.
Lilly Wrote:I agree with that. Good luck to our girls tonight. See you there.

Funny! See me there.:please: You missed another good one by our Lady Warriors!
I didnt miss anything. Down 21-15 end of the first. I was embarrassed.
Lilly Wrote:I didnt miss anything. Down 21-15 end of the first. I was embarrassed.

Good try moron! We were up by that score. Your update text/call must have confused you. Busted:hilarious:
By the way...We dominated from the tip to the end never losing the lead! Doubt you would have been embarrassed by any of that performance.
fanantic Wrote:By the way...We dominated from the tip to the end never losing the lead! Doubt you would have been embarrassed by any of that performance.

We played much better than we did at McCreary a couple weeks ago. Our bench (2nd and 3rd string) didn't let up a bit either. Love to see our team take care of business against teams like that and finish them off quickly. Hope we continue our good play next week. Proud of our Lady Warriors!
Great game by the lady warriors. They are improving every day! I love to read all the positive comments about this team. That is what true supporters of a program do. As for Lily you should be ashamed! You talk about parents, players, and even the new coach of southwestern and then claim to support the program. Can't have it both ways! Either get on board or shut up! Let these girls enjoy this time! Go Warriors!!
I said I was done and fanantic kept running his mouth. He should get back to selling ..............
Lilly Wrote:I said I was done and fanantic kept running his mouth. He should get back to selling ..............

:biglmao: Running my mouth? I'm selling the truth to you. I know its hard to take after all your lying and bashing. You said something about being in embarrassed in a previous post on this thread. I think your just embarrassed you didn't even know your team was leading 21-15 (in a game your supposedly at) :lame: I hope you get on board with this changed program and quit trying to sabotage it. :ChairHit:
Can we all just settle down and act like Sunday school teachers here, no need for name calling and such. Lets all settle down take our prescription meds and relax.
Ive got my prozac and Jack Daniels.