Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 06-07
Nike Man Wrote:They were a much better team without Pugh. He can't get along with these guys. He needs to focus on football and boxing.
Now I know the reason why I switched to wearing Reeboks.Smile

The rest of them are the ones that dont want to get along with Pugh. He is all about winning. Two of the others are all about me and what I can put up on the stat sheet. The problems all start with Slone and VanHoose and their jealous big mouthed mommies. That is where you can pinpoint the origin of the whole problem. You hear it at home, you take it to school.

As far as focusing on something other than basketball, yes Pugh is doing the right thing if you want to play something in college later on. There is no future for any of those guys at the college level in basketball. Glad Pugh is smart enough to have figured that out.
rooster Wrote:Now I know the reason why I switched to wearing Reeboks.Smile

The rest of them are the ones that dont want to get along with Pugh. He is all about winning. Two of the others are all about me and what I can put up on the stat sheet. The problems all start with Slone and VanHoose and their jealous big mouthed mommies. That is where you can pinpoint the origin of the whole problem. You hear it at home, you take it to school.

As far as focusing on something other than basketball, yes Pugh is doing the right thing if you want to play something in college later on. There is no future for any of those guys at the college level in basketball. Glad Pugh is smart enough to have figured that out.

GREAT POST ROOSTER!! And it goes even a step further. BMR is aware of that problem, lets see how he remedies it.
BlueBells Wrote:GREAT POST ROOSTER!! And it goes even a step further. BMR is aware of that problem, lets see how he remedies it.
As long as someone's papaw keeps shucking the cash, you will see nothing.
rooster Wrote:For one time I agree with you on something. Pugh was not the problem last year. You have one bad apple over there that corrupts the whole bunch.

:Thumbs: I believe that is a first rooster.