Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Centrals Jaysean Paige to sign with West Virginia.
Awesome job Jaysean.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nca...e/9337675/
best player they ever had, the kids at cordia are not as good as he was, just played in the wrong style of play under Hatcher.
Congrats!

I was wondering what his plan was after Tyndall's departure.
Congratulations Jaysean Paige I all way knew you would be D1. :Cheerlead
Congrats and good luck Jaysean.
Congrats, he is very good.
Heard this is because Hatcher is moving onto Bob Huggins' staff there. Also Bert Browne will be the football coach, John Paul Amis is set to be named university president and John Punkin Combs will be the AD. They'll have the band back together again (only to lose in the first round of the conference tournament).
Can't argue he was not a D1 player. Also agree he was better than anyone Cordia has ever had. I will say though he was not a PCC player lol. He came from Brooklyn to Perry as an ineligible 18 year old sophomore and went to 6 weeks of credit recovery and was deemed a senior by PCC to get his eligibility and played one year there. I'm glad he is in college now and hope he got somewhere where they actually educated him and prepared him for college it has been a few years so maybe that has happened. But he was not technically a Perry kid and PCC did him no favors by allowing him to skip 2 years of an education.
Honest Critic Wrote:Can't argue he was not a D1 player. Also agree he was better than anyone Cordia has ever had. I will say though he was not a PCC player lol. He came from Brooklyn to Perry as an ineligible 18 year old sophomore and went to 6 weeks of credit recovery and was deemed a senior by PCC to get his eligibility and played one year there. I'm glad he is in college now and hope he got somewhere where they actually educated him and prepared him for college it has been a few years so maybe that has happened. But he was not technically a Perry kid and PCC did him no favors by allowing him to skip 2 years of an education.

I don't know what you've been smoking, but Jaysean clearly came here after his junior year of high school in New York.

He did have to take credit recovery though his first semester at Perry.
ballboy Wrote:best player they ever had, the kids at cordia are not as good as he was, just played in the wrong style of play under Hatcher.

No. Do some research. One name is all u need, Ben Bowling.
Jaysean was just 17 when he graduated from perry. After graduation he played for the 17 and under ky team. He could've played another year for perry if he would've came as a junior which he could've. And why would anyone let a player like that skip any years of education. Can u imagine him staying another year and justin johnson coming in the next year
One of the best, if not the best I've seen play. Very good player. Congrats!!!
"He averaged his 27 points during his junior year of high school in Jamestown, N.Y., and led his team to a state runner-up finish. Paige transferred to Perry County (Ky.) Central High and averaged 21 points and 6.7 rebounds. as a high school senior."
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:"He averaged his 27 points during his junior year of high school in Jamestown, N.Y., and led his team to a state runner-up finish. Paige transferred to Perry County (Ky.) Central High and averaged 21 points and 6.7 rebounds. as a high school senior."

What's your point