Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel 4 North Laurel 1
Game went pretty much as expected. First inning mistakes got North in a hole they couldn't dig out of. Burns pitched well, keeping everything down in the zone and frustrating the Jag hitters. Vires threw a nice game, but was victimized by her defense. Several nice change-ups kept North in the game.
Moderator please correct my spelling typo in the title. Keyboarding just ain't my thing.
Congrats to South. Nice to see South Alum Emily Gaines with a home run in College World Series today.
Understand south laurel is getting a big time pitcher...Big Time Confusedhh: Confusedhh: Confusedhh:
Any details? Haven't heard anything but will check it out.
yea details 64
girl from texas?
From my research, this could give South a huge boost. Could be a fairly dominate pitcher in the 13th region. The area she is from is much stronger than this area, and her travel experience seems to be at a high level. We will see.
Apparently the girl from Texas fell through, so I would make North a slight regional favorite over South just because of having everybody back, and the fact that South's pitchers are unproven as of now. But South is still going to put a quality team on the field, and will certainly be right there. As for the rest of the region, it will be interesting to me to see how Corbin fares post-Hart(s), and to see if Clay Co. can continue their improvement. Don't see anybody else being much of a threat.
Idk if it fell thru or not. I heard yesterday she was still coming but that was from a player.
I got that she wasn't from a relative of one of the returning pitchers, so it may just be wishful thinking on the relatives part. Will Vandeventer be playing softball?
yes v is playing
I have also heard that the Texas pitcher isn't coming. I'd rank them 1. North, 2. South, 3. Clay, 4. Harlan County, 5. Middlesboro, 6. Corbin 7 and below the rest of the region
Hearing she has enrolled.
ky playmaker Wrote:Hearing she has enrolled.

told you back in november playmaker 64SUR :truestory:
Whats her story. How did she end up at south laurel all the way from texas.
drove u-haul truck
Watched her on video and if she's there it's going to shake up the 13th region. Gonna be a great season!
What is her name. Where did you see the video
What is the girl from Texas name and where is the video
How long before she can get eligible?
be a couple weeks