Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fear Not / Be Not Afraid
Here are some verses from The Bible when God or Jesus & when God is telling somebody else who is doing His work to "Fear Not" or "Be Not Afraid"

Genesis ch. 15 (KJV)
1: After these things the Word of The LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am Thy shield, and Thy exceeding great reward.

Genesis ch. 21 (KJV)
17: And God heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is.

Genesis ch. 26 (KJV)
24: And the LORD appeared unto him the same night, and said , I am The God of Abraham thy father: fear not, for I am with thee, and will bless thee, and multiply thy seed for my servant Abraham’s sake.

Genesis ch. 46 (KJV)
3: And He said, I am God, The God of thy father: fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation:

Genesis ch. 50 (KJV)
21: Now therefore fear ye not: I will nourish you, and your little ones. And he comforted them, and spake kindly unto them.

Exodus ch. 14 (KJV)
13: And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which He will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.

Exodus ch. 20 (KJV)
20: And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that His fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not.

Numbers ch. 14 (KJV)
9: Only rebel not ye against the LORD, neither fear ye the people of the land; for they are bread for us: their defence is departed from them, and the LORD is with us: fear them not.

Numbers ch. 21 (KJV)
34: And The LORD said unto Moses, Fear him not: for I have delivered him into thy hand, and all his people, and his land; and thou shalt do to him as thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon.

Deuteronomy ch. 1 (KJV)
21: Behold, The LORD thy God hath set the land before thee: go up and possess it, as The LORD God of thy fathers hath said unto thee; fear not, neither be discouraged.

Deuteronomy ch. 3 (KJV)
2: And the LORD said unto me, Fear him not: for I will deliver him, and all his people, and his land, into thy hand; and thou shalt do unto him as thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon.

Deuteronomy ch. 3 (KJV)
22: Ye shall not fear them: for The LORD your God he shall fight for you.

Deuteronomy ch. 20 (KJV)
3: And shall say unto them, Hear, O Israel, ye approach this day unto battle against your enemies : let not your hearts faint, fear not, and do not tremble, neither be ye terrified because of them;

Deuteronomy ch. 31 (KJV)
6: Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for The LORD thy God, He it is that doth go with thee; He will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Deuteronomy ch. 31 (KJV)
8: And the LORD, He it is that doth go before thee; He will be with thee, He will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Joshua ch. 8 (KJV)
1: And The LORD said unto Joshua, Fear not, neither be thou dismayed: take all the people of war with thee, and arise, go up to Ai: see, I have given into thy hand the king of Ai, and his people, and his city, and his land:

Joshua ch. 10 (KJV)
8: And The LORD said unto Joshua, Fear them not: for I have delivered them into thine hand; there shall not a man of them stand before thee.

Joshua ch. 10 (KJV)
25: And Joshua said unto them, Fear not, nor be dismayed , be strong and of good courage: for thus shall the LORD do to all your enemies against whom ye fight.

Judges ch. 6 (KJV)
10: And I said unto you, I am The LORD your God; fear not the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell : but ye have not obeyed my voice.

Judges ch. 6 (KJV)
23: And The LORD said unto him, Peace be unto thee; fear not: thou shalt not die.

More verses will be posted later.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Ruth ch. 3 (KJV)
11: And now, my daughter, fear not; I will do to thee all that thou requirest : for all the city of my people doth know that thou art a virtuous woman.

1 Samuel ch. 4 KJV
20: And about the time of her death the women that stood by her said unto her, Fear not; for thou hast born a son. But she answered not, neither did she regard it

1 Samuel ch. 12 (KJV)
20: And Samuel said unto the people, Fear not: ye have done all this wickedness: yet turn not aside from following The LORD, but serve The LORD with all your heart;

1 Samuel ch. 22 (KJV)
23: Abide thou with Me, fear not: for he that seeketh My life seeketh thy life: but with Me thou shalt be in safeguard.

1 Samuel ch. 23 (KJV)
17: And he said unto him, Fear not: for the hand of Saul my father shall not find thee; and thou shalt be king over Israel, and I shall be next unto thee; and that also Saul my father knoweth

2 Samuel ch. 9 (KJV)
7: And David said unto him, Fear not: for I will surely shew thee kindness for Jonathan thy father’s sake, and will restore thee all the land of Saul thy father; and thou shalt eat bread at my table continually.

2 Samuel ch. 13 (KJV)
28: Now Absalom had commanded his servants, saying , Mark ye now when Amnon’s heart is merry with wine, and when I say unto you, Smite Amnon; then kill him, fear not: have not I commanded you? be courageous, and be valiant.

1 Kings ch. 17 (KJV)
13: And Elijah said unto her, Fear not; go and do as thou hast said: but make me thereof a little cake first, and bring it unto me, and after make for thee and for thy son.

2 Kings ch. 6 (KJV)
16: And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.

Job ch. 11 (KJV)
15: For then shalt thou lift up thy face without spot; yea, thou shalt be stedfast, and shalt not fear:

Psalms ch.23 (KJV)
4: Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalms ch.27 (KJV)
1: The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalms ch.27 (KJV)
3: Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

Psalms ch. 56 (KJV)
4: In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

Psalms ch. 64 (KJV)
4: That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not

Psalms ch. 118 (KJV)
6: The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

More verses will be posted later.
Matthew ch. 1 (KJV)
20: But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of The Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost

Matthew ch. 10 (KJV)
26: Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

28: And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

31: Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Matthew ch. 28 (KJV)
5: And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

Luke ch. 1 (KJV)
13: But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John.

30: And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

Luke ch. 2 (KJV)
10: And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

Luke ch. 5 (KJV)
10: And so was also James, and John, the sons of Zebedee, which were partners with Simon. And Jesus said unto Simon, Fear not; from henceforth thou shalt catch men.

Luke ch. 8 (KJV)
50: But when Jesus heard it, he answered him, saying, Fear not: believe only, and she shall be made whole.

Luke ch. 12 (KJV)
7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

32: Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

John ch. 12 (KJV)
15: Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ass's colt.

Acts ch. 27 (KJV)
24: Saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee.

2 Timothy ch. 1 (KJV)
7: For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Hebrews ch. 13 (KJV)
6: So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Revelation ch. 1 (KJV)
17: And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

Revelation ch. 2 (KJV)
10: Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

The words in Red are spoken by Jesus... so they are pretty important.