Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ray Kasongo shenanigans
Hope the kid turns it all around and does well...

Sounds like the kid has been listening to the wrong ppl....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm not going to call anyone out in this but some people on this board think we are either stupid or naive.

Everyone in coaching knows what it cost to get a kid from Canada or Nigeria or wherever.

$2500 and you agree to take care of the kid.

Someone associated from the schools that these kids go to paid that at some point.

If they didn't, you don't get the kids.

All of this is a byproduct of that.
I hope he stays in school but I don't think he will.
Everyone knows I bleed Maroon. But I will be honest. Brining that kid here was a mistake and I said that even when I got wind that he was on his way here. If even half of what I heard that kid did while he was at PHS is true. He should've been kicked out on his keister. And yes, I would say that if he played football as well. Whomever had a hand in bringing that kid here should be publicly tarred feathered. Because now every time this kid makes another galacticaly stupid decision. Pikevilles name gets drug through the mud because someone was dumb enough to bring this nutjob down here.
If the KHSAA knew what East Ridge did to get him to Lick Creek, they would get the death penalty just like Cordia and their principal and AD would be banned from public education for life. The coach involved is already out of public education. Ironic that 2 former UK players are responsible for the shenanigans at ER & Cordia. The other factor in the Kasongo saga while he was in east ky was a man named Silvers. Enough said.
^
Louisville grad.....
Actually I was tired of this situation long time ago but I hate when people get on here and spout about things they know nothing about. Kasongo was one his way to ER long before the UK grad was even thought about as ER coach and the person who arranged the transfer was then ER coach and AD and is still coaching in Ky.
Not a Louisville grad know your facts , he was kicked off the UofL Basketball team after his first semester.
ballcrazy Wrote:Not a Louisville grad know your facts , he was kicked off the UofL Basketball team after his first semester.

Let me restate that.
Bender will always be associated as a lville basketball player.

And yes you are correct, like most of the thugs at UofL, he did not graduate.
Anything associated with Bender is tainted. He is a blackeye on the high school basketball community.
Why don't we all stop worrying about the "shenanigans" (btw, who uses that word in 2014) of a teenager and pay attention to how we can support the children in our communities in athletics.
BeardofBobLey Wrote:Why don't we all stop worrying about the "shenanigans" (btw, who uses that word in 2014) of a teenager and pay attention to how we can support the children in our communities in athletics.

I use "shenanigans" on a regular basis...
and I'll always be worried about shenanigans like this as long as it involves Eastern Kentucky.

It's ridiculous that this kid gets brought in to win some games and be a star, then listens to the wrong people and brings down the name of an Eastern Kentucky school/community.
Where did he end up at?
College of Southern Idaho
I hope this works out for him.
region, you are accurate but the price has gone up. 2500 will still get you a kid but he will be a work in progress. I have seen as much as 10k being asked and know a few thats been 7500
zaga_fan Wrote:I use "shenanigans" on a regular basis...
and I'll always be worried about shenanigans like this as long as it involves Eastern Kentucky.

It's ridiculous that this kid gets brought in to win some games and be a star, then listens to the wrong people and brings down the name of an Eastern Kentucky school/community.

A better question is who DOESNT use the word shenanigans?
I think using the word shenanigans is groovy.
Heard his time at Pville was a Circus and he pretty much kicked his feet up during class daily.

No surprise at the outcome.
How much of the money does Bender get?