Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mastery Charter P.A @ Johnson Central (Sept. 6)
With no other games close... there should be a decent crowd at The Nest Saturday night.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Bump...
Man... There are some big time loose lips on this board.

Gee whiz....
Most teams that are not in jc district weather in baseball, football, or basketball don't want to play jc because they don't want their players or fans subjected to the rude behavior demostrated by the people from johnson co. And they dam sure don't want them coming to their communities. And who can blame them just look at some of the things they post on here.
dawg fan Wrote:Most teams that are not in jc district weather in baseball, football, or basketball don't want to play jc because they don't want their players or fans subjected to the rude behavior demostrated by the people from johnson co. And they dam sure don't want them coming to their communities. And who can blame them just look at some of the things they post on here.
Confusednicker: and that from a LC fan
I have had nothing but pleasant experiences with the eagle faithful.
Is UK recruiting the JC kicker anyone know? We could use him. I like going to the games their also never had any problems love the grilled food they fix
Eagle Eye Wrote:Confusednicker: and that from a LC fan

How's that one for being a classic EE?:Clap:
dawg fan Wrote:Most teams that are not in jc district weather in baseball, football, or basketball don't want to play jc because they don't want their players or fans subjected to the rude behavior demostrated by the people from johnson co. And they dam sure don't want them coming to their communities. And who can blame them just look at some of the things they post on here.

Is that why Lawrence refuses to play JC?:biggrin:
Dawg Fan must have got his feelings hurt during the basketball season. I have never seen anybody being rude to the players or fans at any JC games . That includes all sports!! Maybe someday we will have a chance to play his team in football and make things right with him.
Bob Seger Wrote:How's that one for being a classic EE?:Clap:

Classic.........:biglmao:
Lived in paintsville worked in paintsville for 10 years now live lawarence co. Being rude to people, sore loser, bad winner, and generally just plan bad people is just a way of life in johnson co. They grew up that way and rise their children to act the same way. Being from a military family I have lived all over the country while lawrencr co. May not be the best place to live in the country, johnson county would definitely have to be the worst.
dawg fan Wrote:Lived in paintsville worked in paintsville for 10 years now live lawarence co. Being rude to people, sore loser, bad winner, and generally just plan bad people is just a way of life in johnson co. They grew up that way and rise their children to act the same way. Being from a military family I have lived all over the country while lawrencr co. May not be the best place to live in the country, johnson county would definitely have to be the worst.

You must have went to school in Lawrence Co. then.That would explain you not being able to spell or to be able to put a legible sentence together.:Thumbs:
Actually went to school in pike co. worked at a school in paintsville so I have had a lot experience dealing with people of johnson co. And even you bob would have to agree that johnson co. Just has a lower moral class of people than most places. (Hope you can read and understand this BOB)
dawg fan Wrote:Actually went to school in pike co. worked at a school in paintsville so I have had a lot experience dealing with people of johnson co. And even you bob would have to agree that johnson co. Just has a lower moral class of people than most places. (Hope you can read and understand this BOB)

Pike Co., huh? hmmmmm, oh never mind what I was going to say...... Well actually, I had to reread these ramblings two or three times just trying to make heads or tails out of your mumbo jumbo, non-punctuated one long sentence. It took some effort but I finally figured it out. And you worked at a school in Paintsville? Perhaps that was your problem?....Most schools here is Johnson Co. generally require their employees to be able to spell and write a legible sentence...I know, I know, we're just funny about stuff like that.Confusednicker: