Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry -49 Sheldon Clark -0
Final

First of all, Prayers go out to Ethan Osbourne #13 6'2 Sophomore from Sheldon Clark. He was injured in the third quarter. No details at this time but he was taken to ARH by Ambulance.

As far as the game, total domination by Belfry. 1 fumble on the night but they did have three TD's through the air tonight if i'm not mistaken, could have been 4.

On to Gallia Academy next week for Belfry as they improve to 4-1, 1-0

Go Big Red!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats to The Pirates. Def some frustrations taken out tonight. Playbook seemed to open up a little more and Corbett looked impressive stepping in for Taylor. Hatfield as usual was a beast. The one play that really surprised was the quick screen pass taken for a td. Good job Pirates. Keep Rollin now.
Heard second hand Corbett looked really solid at QB.

When Catron gets back this will allow Belfry to maximize their talent if you can use Taylor at SE
Much smoother and more of a natural QB, whereas Taylor is an athlete who just so happens to be playing QB. Gotta go with Corbett for this year and for reps toward the future
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:Belfry will be hostile after last week's letdown, poor Sheldon Clark.

Belfry - 49

Sheldon Clark - 0

:notbad:

Congrats on the W!
I hope Ethan Osbourne is ok. Congrats to the Pirates.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Heard second hand Corbett looked really solid at QB.

When Catron gets back this will allow Belfry to maximize their talent if you can use Taylor at SE

Word on the street and in the press box is that Keaton may go to HB, but to your point and one that Coach Mickey made tonight was that when Keaton returns wherever he plays you get another athlete on the field!!! And IMO that is huge...Corbett made good reads and good throws and as Irish says looks comfortable...Now to get him more snaps and to get Keaton healthy and Catron back.
Congrats to the Pirates on the won. Good job.
Any word on the Osborne kid?
Leonidas Wrote:Any word on the Osborne kid?

Back injury. Released from hospital.
Slaughter.....
JockHat Wrote:Slaughter.....

Yeah... right Sheldon was road sided by the refs in this game. The Pirates got lucky. Suprised they beat them since they lost to a 1A team...
^^is this kid mental?
BP2011 Wrote:^^is this kid mental?
I'm not a kid, son.
^ just a douche.
PaytoPlay Wrote:^ just a douche.

[Image: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/orig...e-meme.png]