Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland 17 Mason County 0
final
Congrats Ashland on the win.
Congrats Ashland
Congrats Ashland
Congrats to Ashland. I figured the score would be a bit more spread but oh well.
Congrats Ashland! This was a little more of a cushion than the last time.
This win sets up the rematch, Although JC seems to be playing lights out right now!
crow, crow, crow what else can eat with all this crow...... how about some more crow??......
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Congrats Tomcats, Good luck against JC
Devilologist Wrote:crow, crow, crow what else can eat with all this crow...... how about some more crow??......

Don't let the score fool you D. Mason County's key player in their offense, QB Richie Cox, was suspended or something or another and the team and players didn't figure out until 2:30 or so today. Without their QB, Mason was lost and confused all night on a very limited playbook.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Hmm, did not know this! This surely effected the game! The tomcats better not think to big of themselves after tonight,they'll be playing a TOUGH Eagles team again next week! Though im more than sure they already know this from two weeks ago. Better have a great week of practice and film study or else next week Ashland will make a second round outting like last year. But regardless, great win Tomcats! Better luck next year Mason Co.
Congrats Ashland and goodluck next week
I had heard at our game last night that the QB got in trouble at school yesterday and wa not even dressed out,,, that really hurt them ,, but a team is a team and a team should pull it together.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Congrats Ashland... Good luck against JC
Congrats Ashland..Nice Season Mason County!!
Mason's QB was out due to some type of suspension handed down by the administration and one of their stud WR was out due to an injury he suffered against JC. Either way, its a good win for Ashland and I hope that they bring there "A" game this week against JC.