Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Newcomers
Any newcomers who will make impact this season?
Th brewer girl from Breathitt is only in eight grade,should start for them this year. She beat Perry central with eight points in overtime last season at Jackson.Very strong girl,left handed ,does not mind to take it to the basket.usually grade schoolers have trouble with contact in highschool
She doesn't!
hillbilly cat Wrote:Th brewer girl from Breathitt is only in eight grade,should start for them this year. She beat Perry central with eight points in overtime last season at Jackson.Very strong girl,left handed ,does not mind to take it to the basket.usually grade schoolers have trouble with contact in highschool
She doesn't!

Amy Brewer is a hell of a player.
Dakota Shepherd from PCC. Most people know her from track and cross country.

Dakota and Amy both made the 14th region Fr team. There might be another grade schooler that made it. But these two i know was in grade school. All the player that play in it, all the coaches from the 14th region pick them.
Good looking young player,but will not start,an with limited minutes it will be very
Difficult to make an impact this year. But she should shine in JV this season!
Aggressive player,but to aggressive sometimes and like all young players has trouble with physical play,this will be greatly improve as she gets older.An
If she plays the point ,must get the team involved,Her seventh grade season her team lost the county championship to a less skilled team. She was the best player on the court! Individual players win awards but teams will championships!
These skills will come with maturity . She will be a very good player an an outstanding player ! In time!
It did not say newcomer that will state. It could make an impact.
Dakota is fearless, don't care to drive into the paint. And just coming off of cross country season, place 56 at state. She is looking to basketball season.
Amy from breathitt co she is a hell of a ball player. Could be a starter, but I think they will have her coming off the bench.
I the last girl I don't know her name, but she play for hazard last year. She get some playing time last year, should get a lot more this year.
One is still in grade school the other two is FR this year. I think all three of these girls will have a good year.
Dakota Shepherd can flat out play and will give good minutes when given the opportunity.Girl has a lot of heart. Jada Higgins for Knott is a 8th grader that may have an impact if given the chance.Transferred there this year and is a strong player.Letcher has a freshman,can't remember her name,that is smooth as silk on the floor and will give good minutes for Adams.
Brewer works hard and she will be a star for Breathitt barring injury.Will she start this year or be the 6th man?
You mean Kincer or Caudill from Letcher? If so,either way,they are sophomores.
Madisyn Combs from Leslie will have more impact than last year and may be the key to Leslie capturing a title for Collett.
SNOWPIERCER Wrote:Brewer works hard and she will be a star for Breathitt barring injury.Will she start this year or be the 6th man?

I think she will be the 6th man. Breathitt co. look good for the next few years, with Amy Brewer playing the 2 and Olivia Bates playing the 1.
zonebuster Wrote:Madisyn Combs from Leslie will have more impact than last year and may be the key to Leslie capturing a title for Collett.

Madisyn Combs is a JR this year. And wasn't she a starter last year.