Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(4) Auburn vs (7) Ole Miss
Auburn - 31
Ole Miss - 17

Thoughts?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nkemdiche and Ole Miss has a tough defense, possibly better than Miss St., I think Auburn wins but it will be very close, Ole Miss will force Marshall to air the ball out more often than they want. 20-17 Tigers.
I feel the Rebels will knock the Tigers from the Playoff chase. Ole Miss wins 27-20.
Tough game to call but ill go with Auburn.
I like Auburn in this one. That would kill Ole Miss's chance to get in the playoff. What happens if Bama beats them in the Iron Bowl and then Bama gets beat in the SEC Championship? This would probably knock all 3 out. If Miss St gets beat somewhere, u are looking at the possibility of zero SEC West teams in the playoff (LSU already has 2 losses) which would be a crime.

Keeping the above in mind, think about this scenario. Georgia stubs their toe again, putting a Mizzou, Fla, or (Gasp) Ky in the SEC Championship from the East. Then, Fla St, Mich ST, Oregon, Kansas St and Notre Dame win out. Would that leave zero SEC teams in the playoff? I still say Archie Manning having surgery and not being on the committee hurts the SEC. But at least the chairman is the A.D. from Arkansas! Its going to be interesting!!
Quickkickonthird Wrote:I like Auburn in this one. That would kill Ole Miss's chance to get in the playoff. What happens if Bama beats them in the Iron Bowl and then Bama gets beat in the SEC Championship? This would probably knock all 3 out. If Miss St gets beat somewhere, u are looking at the possibility of zero SEC West teams in the playoff (LSU already has 2 losses) which would be a crime.

Keeping the above in mind, think about this scenario. Georgia stubs their toe again, putting a Mizzou, Fla, or (Gasp) Ky in the SEC Championship from the East. Then, Fla St, Mich ST, Oregon, Kansas St and Notre Dame win out. Would that leave zero SEC teams in the playoff? I still say Archie Manning having surgery and not being on the committee hurts the SEC. But at least the chairman is the A.D. from Arkansas! Its going to be interesting!!

I guarantee that you will have at least one SEC team in.

Florida State is now a lock thanks to the loser in lonelyville.
That leaves three teams. One will be an SEC team.

The third and fourth team will be any of the following if they win out. ND, TCU, Baylor, Mich State, maybe K State and maybe Arizona.

I believe everyone else is already eliminated.

If all of those above teams lose at least one more game, then the SEC get two teams in for sure.

That leaves one spot either way. And it will be whoevers next in line.
^there will be at least 2 SEC teams in the playoff.
^
IF the committee does it right, there should be. I think there feeling the pressure from all of the butt hurt fans in this country who thing everyone should get a trophy.

If they did it right, im not sure that there shouldn't be 4 teams from the SEC west in the playoff. As of right now, id take Bama, Auburn, Miss St., and Ole Miss over everyone, but there going to eliminate each other.
They said they would pick the four best teams. If that's what they do, we'll soon find out.