Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers 43 Blackbirds 23
Funny how when the Steelers lose, Dusty and Gut run over top of each other to post the score. They failed to post the score when the Steelers beat the Texans, when the Steelers dominated the Colts, who a week earlier dominated the Bungles, and also when they dominated the Blackbirds. They said Ben was washed up. They made fun of the Steelers signing Harrison. Well, the two old men sure made the Blackbirds look silly. I told you guys don't count the Steelers out. And don't even begin to blame the officials. The refs don't let the Blackbirds by with that thug football away from home. The shot to Ben's jaw. The dirty shot to Blount by thug Suggs. One last question: How's the view from the bottom, dirty birds?
A Steeler fan gloating about their first blowout win of the season.
Sounds about right when the season is halfway over.
Not the defensive struggle you expect from these two teams.
Ballers Wrote:A Steeler fan gloating about their first blowout win of the season.
Sounds about right when the season is halfway over.

What does it matter about timing? Three in a row and 6-3 is what it is. And don't forget they manhandled the Panthers and Colts also. I really have no problem with NE, even though they've had their struggles and the fans and given up on them not long ago. My post was meant for the Bungle and Dirty Bird fans. They've talked trash all year. Nice to see them be quiet for a change.
Shady Grady Wrote:Funny how when the Steelers lose, Dusty and Gut run over top of each other to post the score. They failed to post the score when the Steelers beat the Texans, when the Steelers dominated the Colts, who a week earlier dominated the Bungles, and also when they dominated the Blackbirds. They said Ben was washed up. They made fun of the Steelers signing Harrison. Well, the two old men sure made the Blackbirds look silly. I told you guys don't count the Steelers out. And don't even begin to blame the officials. The refs don't let the Blackbirds by with that thug football away from home. The shot to Ben's jaw. The dirty shot to Blount by thug Suggs. One last question: How's the view from the bottom, dirty birds?

I posted a thread!

As expected, the Steelers cheated.
Ill admit, shady has reason to gloat on this one.
The grandpaws that play for the steelers dominated the offensive line of the Ravens.

Sickening.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I posted a thread!

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn They flat spanked that blackbird tail, with old men no less!!:biglmao:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I posted a thread!

How do you figure they cheated? Was it on the shot to Ben's jaw? Or the cheap shot to Blount? Every penalty that was called was there. Did you forget the two "hit on a defenseless receiver" penalties the Steelers got on one drive in Baltimore? Smith caught the ball, Polamalu hit him shoulder to shoulder and he held on to the ball. There was one call I will give you. I thought that one spot should have been changed. The one where the ball was on the logo. Other than that, I just can't see where the cheating comes in. Baltimore tried to cheap shot and they got called for it. But on the other hand if any football fan can't watch and enjoy the Steelers and Ravens, they are not a football fan. To a degree, I respect the Ravens because they play hard. But that don't make me like them.
Everybody know when you go to Pissburg you get weird things happen. Plays start getting sniffed out before the ball is ever snapped.
Bad lay calling leads to plays getting sniffed out.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Everybody know when you go to Pissburg you get weird things happen. Plays start getting sniffed out before the ball is ever snapped.

Cry me a river. You want some whine to go with that cheese? :lmao: