Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upset Special Baby!
I think the biggest upset this Friday night will be the Southwestern Warriors over the Boyle County Rebels. The Warriors have never advanced past the second round but I think this is their year to shine.
swhsfootballfan Wrote:I think the biggest upset this Friday night will be the Southwestern Warriors over the Boyle County Rebels. The Warriors have never advanced past the second round but I think this is their year to shine.

This could very well happen! Last year Boyle got beat in region by bullit east, and they could make an earlier exit in round two this year
Panther1 Wrote:Many don't think it can happen...

BUT, I got word from a pretty good source that a couple of PHS's most counted-on players "took a day off" from practice -- oh, they were AT practice and they were "practicing," but as far as how hard they were workingRolleyes .

Heard one of the coaches comment to another that those two guys just didn't seem to have the "same fire" as they seemed to have the week of the FIRST Hazard game!

I'm telling you, this game CAN get ugly -- IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION AS THE FIRST TIME -- if my Panthers think Hazard will play as bad as the first time! My sources from down Hwy 80 tell me they have had a GREAT week of practice and are looking at this game as their SUPER BOWL (unlike Pikeville, who has the temptation of looking ahead to the third round!! Advantage: Hazard!).

I have heard the same thing, that Pikeville was looking ahead, and Hazard was sky high. A bunch of Hazard people are GUARANTEEING a Hazard win.
I'm not ready to call an upset yet but I am ready to call it a DOGFIGHT.
IF PIKEVILLE COMES OUT FLAT THEY ARE BEAT.
jetpilot Wrote:I have heard the same thing, that Pikeville was looking ahead, and Hazard was sky high. A bunch of Hazard people are GUARANTEEING a Hazard win.
I'm not ready to call an upset yet but I am ready to call it a DOGFIGHT.
IF PIKEVILLE COMES OUT FLAT THEY ARE BEAT.
What you have heard is wrong. Plain and simple. Pikeville isn't overlooking anyone. Jenkins guaranteed a win to. The boys are focused, enough said.
TRAIN85 Wrote:What you have heard is wrong. Plain and simple. Pikeville isn't overlooking anyone. Jenkins guaranteed a win to. The boys are focused, enough said.

I HOPE SO. Come out focused and kick butt Panthers!