Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too cold for Football?
Never to cold for football
Granny Bear Wrote:topnotch, go to Lowe's and get yourself a personal butane heater!! Trust me, it's worth it.

Or to Walmart to get a tampon for his Vagina:hilarious:
The cold is football. The frozen tundra!!!!!
Playboy5 Wrote:Or to Walmart to get a tampon for his Vagina:hilarious:

:yikes:
KyRock Wrote::Sad04: It's to Cold!!!! Confusednicker:

:truestory:
Granny Bear Wrote:Okay, there's a trick to going to the jon! When it is so cold that you need layers, just add a few more. Enough to where you can pee your pants, and it will NEVER reach the outside layer.

See.....simple!!
Confusednicker:

:dontthink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Topnotch if feel your pain those blood thinners makes it hard in cold weather
skully03 Wrote:Nothing like cold weather football. Belfry folks!!!!! Remember the Lloyd Memeorial game at Erlanger in 2003. Coldest game I have ever been too. And I don't regret it.

Without a doubt! Coldest game I ever been too. My hot chocolate got cold before I got back to seat. Honest truth. Caught the blanket on fire that was threw over heater and didn't even know it till people started pointing saying "hey, ya blankets on fire" real calm like. :thatsfunn
Games should be cancelled if the whether gets below 50 degrees period. It is abuse to make fans and boys play at 50 degrees or below.
Crossbones Wrote:Without a doubt! Coldest game I ever been too. My hot chocolate got cold before I got back to seat. Honest truth. Caught the blanket on fire that was threw over heater and didn't even know it till people started pointing saying "hey, ya blankets on fire" real calm like. :thatsfunn

sounds like something that would happen to me Confusednicker:
wiznut Wrote:Games should be cancelled if the whether gets below 50 degrees period. It is abuse to make fans and boys play at 50 degrees or below.
:happytear:
1977 state finals. Some of you Older Highlands guys might remember this day. EKu windchill 20 below and blowing snow. Ground frozen harder than a rock. FTH 6 Shelby Co. 0. burr but it wasn't too cold for football that day.
The Raiders FEED off of cold weather. It means you are dominating. When your junk is cold, your team is bold.

[Image: http://www.alaska-in-pictures.com/data/m...r_2127.jpg]
Tommy2tone Wrote:1977 state finals. Some of you Older Highlands guys might remember this day. EKu windchill 20 below and blowing snow. Ground frozen harder than a rock. FTH 6 Shelby Co. 0. burr but it wasn't too cold for football that day.

I was only 11, but remember that very well! Have pictures at my moms of us all bundled up heading to the game.
wiznut Wrote:Games should be cancelled if the whether gets below 50 degrees period. It is abuse to make fans and boys play at 50 degrees or below.

You can't be serious!
I don't know about you guys but I hate lightning delays so that is another plus for cold weather!
This thread is SAWFT.
I cant help but feel topnotch is setting us up for an excuse.

Could "it was too cold to play football" be Williamsburg's excuse this year if they dont win it all?
Not too cold for football, just too cold for quality football.
Twitter: @tc_analytics