Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State Championships to remain at WKU through 2018
University of the Cumberlands.
The answer in a few years is at EKU, construction starts after this season on the new side of the stadium, will be perfect size, center of the state, plenty of hotels/ restaurant in Richmond and Lexington, will be perfect set up
When are yall gonna wake up? It's not leaving WKU. Facts are facts. BG is too nice to them.
Great place
If they move it to Lexington or EKU or Geargetown, the Western Kentucky people will complain. Unless the games are at Centre College, somebody is going to complain. Plus, you have to have corporate sponsorship to be considered. Russell Atheletics is a division of Fruit Of The Loom. Fruit of the Loom's World Headquarters is in Bowling Green. WKU has everything the KHSAA requires and is by far the friendliest Venue in the state. I would love to be driving to Whitesburg or Harlan or anywhere to see my team play in the state championship game. There are a couple of hundred teams that would love to take that long drive, as well.
mysonis55 Wrote:I woke up today just wanting everyone to know that I think this is the greatest KHSAA decision ever.

I woke up today and eat breakfast talked to the family, done a few errands and just now got on rivals, and started looking for the lame Jerk smiley and couldn't find it. :eyeroll: This will just have to do! :lame: I believe everybody gets that you like having it in your backyard. How many more post do you think you are going put up of the same thing? Kids...smh....:eyeroll:
:1:Would like to see it alternate between cities. Lex, Lou, Bowling Green, Richmond, Morehead, maybe even Covington, not sure if they have a venue that could host it or not.
Maybe converting to the Virginia system would be beneficial.....They play the 1-2A games usually at a small venue, 3-4A somewhere such as James Madison Univ. and 5-6A at VT/UVA
mysonis55 Wrote:When are yall gonna wake up? It's not leaving WKU. Facts are facts. BG is too nice to them.
Once UK gets it turf they will move it Lexington more centrally located and as far as a sponsor how about Toyota?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Going back to the best site for the Ky state championships next weekend.
:biglmao:

mysonis55 Wrote:Going back to the best site for the Ky state championships next weekend.

:please: :lame::lame::lame:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
That's cause you and your team won't ever be driving there, so it doesn't bother you.
Its probably more trouble than its worth maybe looking into though, after 2018 move it around to every area, i.e, Lexington, Murray, Morehead, Louisville, Bowling Green and a city of your choice lol that way every six years someone would not have to make a long drive, the bad news is that someone would have to make a long drive and I realize that when you stay in one area such as Bowling Green you probably get great incentives.
I am still happy to know that the KHSAA made such a great decision. You all have been dogging them for years. Look, they are smarter than you thought.