Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chargers 49 Bengals 41
Cincinnati blows a 28-7 lead at halftime. Chad Johnson had a real big day with over 200yds receiving and 2tds. Carson had over 400yds passing and 2 or 3tds. TJ got hit in the 3rd with a cheap shot from McCree CB from the chargers and he will more than likley get a fine. Bengals fall to 4-5.
It's worse than I thought. Bungals blow a 21 point lead en route to losing another one.
Geez this was one high scoring game not often team put up 90 points in a game.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Geez this was one high scoring game not often team put up 90 points in a game.

They also combined for over 900 total yards of offense too.
wow how they have became the Bengals of old.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:wow how they have became the Bengals of old.

The Bengals of old would have lost this game 49-3!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
alfus21 Wrote:It's worse than I thought. Bungals blow a 21 point lead en route to losing another one.

The Bungals never would have had a 21 point lead. Yeah, the defense played horrible in the second half. It was pathetic. They let me down.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Good offensive game for the bengals, Henry totally dropped a potential score on 3rd down which would have game the bengals a chance to go for 2 and tie the game
BFritz Wrote:The Bungals never would have had a 21 point lead. Yeah, the defense played horrible in the second half. It was pathetic. They let me down.

Well if the Bungals ever did get a 21 point lead they would have blown it like today. Goodbye postseason hopes.
alfus21 Wrote:Well if the Bungals ever did get a 21 point lead they would have blown it like today. Goodbye postseason hopes.

Will be hard to make the post season, but it is still possible.

Slamdown Wrote:Good offensive game for the bengals, Henry totally dropped a potential score on 3rd down which would have game the bengals a chance to go for 2 and tie the game

I don't think he could have scored on that play even if he caught it. I do think that the drive was going to score if he hadn't dropped it and gotten the first.

On a positive note, the quarterback who apparantly is scared had 440 yards and 3 TDs.

The defense lost this game today. When the offense puts up 41 points, alls you gotta do make a handful of stops
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Very disappointed in the defense this game. Hopefully they bounce back real soon and get this ship turned the right way.
BFritz Wrote:Will be hard to make the post season, but it is still possible.

I don't think he could have scored on that play even if he caught it. I do think that the drive was going to score if he hadn't dropped it and gotten the first.

On a positive note, the quarterback who apparantly is scared had 440 yards and 3 TDs.

The defense lost this game today. When the offense puts up 41 points, alls you gotta do make a handful of stops
Will be the first to admit that Palmer looked like the Palmer from last year!
Well what can I say about the performance of Cincinnati today. the first half they looked like the team that everyone expected at the first of the year. In the 2nd half they looked like the team we have seen pretty much all year. To blow a 21 point 2nd half lead it doesnt get any worse than that. Palmer and Johnson did look excellent today, and LT? best in the business doesnt get any better than him. Cincy D just totally fell apart today, hopefully we dont see any performances like this for the rest of the season, but as much as I hate to say this we probably will.
BFritz Wrote:Will be hard to make the post season, but it is still possible.

If Henry had caught the ball it would have been a touchdown because he was in the endzone.
Slamdown Wrote:If Henry had caught the ball it would have been a touchdown because he was in the endzone.

I was thinking the same thing.
Chris Henry to me is my least favorite player in the NFL! Someone needs to give him a good old fashion 50 lb drum of whoop As you can see, lol....
Slamdown Wrote:If Henry had caught the ball it would have been a touchdown because he was in the endzone.

Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong play
Wow.. the Bungals really choked today
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Who Dey
The Bengals have went from super bowl to super bust and im loving every minute of it...keep it up bengals...u make me so proud....ha ha ha ha :lmao:
BFritz Wrote:Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong play
Wasn't it T.J. Thugmanhodah...Did anyone see his reply to the hit against him today in the Lexington Herald....saying his homeboys will get him when they see him in L.A...I have a question..Is there a Bengals WR who isn't a gangbanger?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Wasn't it T.J. Thugmanhodah...Did anyone see his reply to the hit against him today in the Lexington Herald....saying his homeboys will get him when they see him in L.A...I have a question..Is there a Bengals WR who isn't a gangbanger?

Wow...Thats Kinda Scary...LOL...Dont Mess W/Houshmenzadeh...LOL
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Wasn't it T.J. Thugmanhodah...Did anyone see his reply to the hit against him today in the Lexington Herald....saying his homeboys will get him when they see him in L.A...I have a question..Is there a Bengals WR who isn't a gangbanger?

Pretty bad reaction there. Didnt Marlon Mcree play college ball for Kentucky?
-STAT- Wrote:Pretty bad reaction there. Didnt Marlon Mcree play college ball for Kentucky?

Yea He Did
The Chargers made a pretty impressive come back!