Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent prayers needed!!!!!!
Prayers for family and friends.
I was out of town when I heard about this horrible tragedy. As I understand it, Tyler was an only child, and outstanding athlete, member of the community and friend.

I just can't wrap my head around what the parents must be going through right now. They are living every parent's worst nightmare.

Continued prayers for the Williams Family and Pond Creek Nation, where everyone is and stays family.
It was brought to my attention this afternoon to lift up the UPIKE baseball family as well during this time...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Such a tragedy, our heartfelt, deepest condolences from Pike Central.

[Image: http://i59.tinypic.com/2mxn4oy.jpg]
Granny Bear Wrote:I was out of town when I heard about this horrible tragedy. As I understand it, Tyler was an only child, and outstanding athlete, member of the community and friend.

I just can't wrap my head around what the parents must be going through right now. They are living every parent's worst nightmare.

Continued prayers for the Williams Family and Pond Creek Nation, where everyone is and stays family.

First and foremost he was a man of God.

But you're right, he was all those things, plus so much more, and he'll be missed greatly.
The PCN thanks everyone for their thoughts and prayers. Mark & Marsha Williams raised one fine young man that was loved by this whole community. Fly High Tyler...fly high into the arms of the Angels and your creator.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just awful news anytime to hear something like this but especially at Christmas. Always tell the ones you love that you love them because you never know when it may be the last time. Prayers for Tyler's family, Pond Creek Nation and those who knew of this young man.
Leonidas Wrote:First and foremost he was a man of God.

But you're right, he was all those things, plus so much more, and he'll be missed greatly.

To be absent from the body is to be present with The LORD.
Prayers for his family from CC
Tyler was one of the best guys I knew.. Someone you'd want your own son to grow up and be like.. Prayers for his family .. RIP Tyler
Our deepest sympathy from Pulaski Co. Prayers for the family.
Prayers for the family of this young man. I have a son of the same age and I couldn't imagine the heartbreak they must be going through. Again, prayers and comfort to this poor grieving family.