Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Prayers Please
A friend of mine was in a car accident tonight and she is 8 months pregnet. Me, Ballababy,15thRegionCrazy and Cats Fan was at the hospital with her earlier..They seem to think that everything will be ok, but are still running some test on her and the baby..I think the best thing for them would to be in everyones prayers, please
I will keep her and her baby in my prayers
We will pray for your fiend and her baby..

Posted 17 Feb 2005 02:07 am:

You all pray for me to.. As my right side has been killing me all day. I have been in the bed all day. I cant eat, I cant hardly move, I can use the restroom.. Im running a temperature.. and feel like I need to throw up.
Thanks QQ, I am sure that she appreciates it
Who is it bb?
Prayers go out from me also.
I will pray that everything ends up okay.
Ousnds like QQ has the FLU. Hope friend and baby is OK
My prayers go out to the girl, and her baby.

QQ man I hope ya feel better dude.. Take some benadryl and get some sleep
my prayers go out also

also one of friends grandfather passed away would everyone please pray for their family
Prayers for all here.

Hope all will be ok.
Prayers for all here too! Me, basketballer, 15thRegionCrazy, and catsfan went to the hosiptal again today to visit with our friend. Her and her baby are doing good, she will get out in the morning hopefully!

Hope you feel better QQ.
Glad that everything appears to be ok
Yeah, Everything seems to be ok
Im glad everythings seems to be looking good, but I hope you feel better QQ, and 15th, your friends family is in my prayers.
All the prayers are very much appreciated
i will keep the family in my prayers
I hope everything works out for them. They will be in my prayers
there in our prayers
please everyone b praying for my papaw he is in realy bad shape :-( idk what ill do if he dies :-(
I will pray for him man
Ill pray for him too 15th
I will be praying for him also 15th
Prayer helps good to know that everything should be aight
thanks u guys he is still bad shew man this sucks but thanks u all for everything
no problem man
hes still bad off he went for tests today when we get back the results ill pass them on to u all