Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 14th Region Predictions
Who does everyone have? Estill, Powell, Jenkins, Letcher, Perry, and Knott would be my favorites.

:Thumbs:
Perry,Estill,Jenkins,Powell,Knott,and Leslie.Leslie defeated Perry in extra innings and return a lot of players so can't overlook them.Letcher will be in there as well and after that,a huge dropoff in the region.This should be the year for the Dores.
Same old same old. Estill County............... everybody else.
I agree that Perry should be near the top, but as always Jenkins will pitch their way thru a successful season. Estill plays a tougher schedule than anybody in the 14th and is always ready at tourn. time.
Estill, Jenkins, Perry, Leslie, and Powell. Top 5
Blue/Red Wrote:Estill, Jenkins, Perry, Leslie, and Powell. Top 5

[Image:

]

More mash taters please!
https://www.truerank.org/2015-ky-softbal...eason.html - Has 1. Jenkins - 2. Estill Country - 3. Letcher County Central
truerank - Has 1. Jenkins - 2. Estill Country - 3. Letcher County Central
Who does these rankings and what are they based upon? Perry is 7th by that ranking,thought we would be higher than this in the region.
[Image:

]

This is opening day of Lady Patriot softball and Patriot baseball. Time to rise Patriot Nation as we follow our Bat Pats and Lady Bat Pats through an amazing season. I'm kind of partial to the concessions at the softball field. A fat man can't hardly walk the hill without severe chest pain.

Our Bat Pats will be led by Cornett. On the mound there is no better, bolz. The kid has game and will be a D1 prospectus. And....... he has tremendous support around the diamond with Cornett, Turner, Crouch, McGee, Combs, and Johnson.

Our Lady BatPats are still young, but will be tougher than mom's broom handle. We have two flame throwing pitchers with Clutts and Baker. Clutts is a southpaw and Baker throws pure gas. This bunch has great role players with Rose, Slone, Mullins, and Thornsberry. Can't wait. Glad they bolted the bleachers down last year! Wowza!!!!

More mash taters please!
OLD MAN LOGAN Wrote:Perry,Estill,Jenkins,Powell,Knott,and Leslie.Leslie defeated Perry in extra innings and return a lot of players so can't overlook them.Letcher will be in there as well and after that,a huge dropoff in the region.This should be the year for the Dores.

With your rankings it will be a huge drop off after powell
I wouldn't count hazard out cause they defeated kcc 21-6 and breathitt co 7-3. They have a strong pitcher and catcher.
Don't count the lady dawgs out