Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eastern Kentucky Class A player of the year
who ya got?:1:
John Cole....He is going to break the record for recieving yards in a season.
who's john cole play for?? haha
John Cole gets my vote.
Joe Roskopf second
Ross Deaton third.
Probably the Cole kid from Somerset. I know he wouldn't have the recieving yards he has without Deaton throwing him the ball, but this kid is more than just a reciever. He returns kicks, punts and plays defense, and does a damn fine job at all. On the other hand, look at Deaton's stats, Cole isn't his only reciever.
Grizzle from Raceland.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
I agree with LC99's list. Three really good players in the Eastern part of the State.
Im gonna agree with DEVILOLOGIST and say Grizzle...Very impressive
If you look at it Hazard's receiver Colby Hoskins and QB Tyler Olinger could be included in that group...both in top ten in the state for receving and passing yards...they are both very much overlooked.
No way will those 2 even be considered though..
I like Grizzle...
Hoskins has a better shot than people think...go to Khsaa website and view some stats...all of these players are excellent athletes and good luck to all of them..
Grizzle for sure...
A Decent Lineman Wrote:Hoskins has a better shot than people think...go to Khsaa website and view some stats...all of these players are excellent athletes and good luck to all of them..
Compare Hoskins stats to Cole from Somerset. Nowhere close! Not a shot for any of the Bulldogs. Sorry fellas.
In no particular order:
Joe Roskopf of Lynn Camp had over 2000 yards rushing and 19+ TD's
Thomas Frazier (Williamsburg) 2700+ passing yards and 28+ TD's
Ross Deaton (Somerset) 2700+ passing yards and 32+ TD's
John Cole (Somerset) 1500+ receiving yards and 25+ TD's
Xavier Bacon (Fort Knox) 1700+ rushing yards and 13+ TD's
Chase Hamblin (Williamsburg) 1000+ receiving yards and 10+ TD's
David Bird (Trimble Co.) 1500+ rush. yards and 21+ TD's
Daniel Harmon (Pikeville) 1400+ rush. yards and 15+ TD's
I like Grizzle as well
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Deaton
Still Grizzle with me.........
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
EKU-- Mark Dunn & Patrick Bugg (the last of HHS best)
Scott Grizzle from Raceland, hands down.
I'd have to say Cole from Somerset
kyhotrod36EKU-- Mark Dunn & Patrick Bugg (the last of HHS best)

?---as far as I kno...Hazard High School (HHS) did not produce Mark Dunn or Patrick Bugg...plz explain this post...
Grizzle
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
A Decent Lineman Wrote:kyhotrod36EKU-- Mark Dunn & Patrick Bugg (the last of HHS best)

?---as far as I kno...Hazard High School (HHS) did not produce Mark Dunn or Patrick Bugg...plz explain this post...

They are from Harrodsburg High School. Recently consolidated to form Mercer Co. High School.
O...haha....my bad...i feel dumb...o well