Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff Griffith out at Boone County
So am Im told. Could he be the next coach at Warren Central?
He might be in the running for Warren East, which, is actually the better job right now and in the future for thst matter.
Fly Like a Duck Wrote:He might be in the running for Warren East, which, is actually the better job right now and in the future for thst matter.

Future? Maybe. I know Moss has been fairly weak and I don't know enough about how Moss fared against Warren East Middle. I did see East's 8th grade in person and they looked awful, while the 7th was the flip side of that.

Now? You're going to have to sell me on that. They lost by 40 to Hopkinsville (vacated) while Warren Central beat Hoptown by roughly that same amount. There's not a year since they dropped the series (where Central won two games by a combined 93 points) that I'd have taken East to beat Central and only 2012 would I have granted them shouting distance of the Dragons. Next year Warren East is likely going to finish fourth in the district behind whatever order Warren Central, South Warren, and Franklin-Simpson finish. I expect the same the following year. Then, and only then, might things even up.
Good to hear for them, then. I was solely going off what a couple current HC's in the are have told me about the two.

Definitely a good thing.
I heard he'll be soon announced as the HC at Barren County.
It's Barren County.
With Coach Wood leaving Glasgow this may be momentum swing to the county school.