Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covington Catholic Vs. Bowling Green
Bowling Green went to state last year as the favorite team to win it all in 3A but got spanked by Lexington Catholic. Bowling Green is the favorite again to take it all this year, but will they do it or will it be the same as last year?
I'll take Covington Catholic in this match up!
28-21
Covington Catholic by 3.
Cov Cath! I'm not sure of the margin as I don't really know how BG will match up. But I do know after watching them play that Cov Cath is an explosive team that can hold their own with anyone. Their season record and the teams that they have played speak for themselves. Cov Cath's only shortcomings that I could see tonight was that their Offense doesn't always execute consistently (ie. first half v. second half) and that their Defense doesn't always play consistent either. Other than that, they are solid and their balance is a big plus because they can burn you on the run or pass.
CovCath-28
BG-24
I don't think CovCath can beat Bowling Green. I say BG wins 22-13.
Bowling Green 35-28
Im not going to make a prediction on this game because i dont know very much about bowling green, but i can go ahead and say that after watching the johnson central - cov cath game, bowling green is going to have to come to play.
Covington Catholic
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Bet time!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
warriorpride Wrote:Bowling Green 35-28

Im going to take back on what I said and switch it around Cov Cath 35 Bowling Green 21
Cov Catholic by 2 td's
Will be one of the two best finals, Danville NewCath being the other. This one will be close. I will go with CovCath by 7 in a high scoring affair.
Bowling Green 35
Cov Cath 31
Defense won't win this championship. Offense will.

CovCath 35
Bowling Green 34
Cov Cath by 10
Big_Ben#7 Wrote:Defense won't win this championship. Offense will.

CovCath 35
Bowling Green 34

The best Defense is a great Offense haha
Should be a darn good game but I have to take Cov Cath in a close one.
Covington by a score or two.
What's Bowling Green's record and who have they played, etc.?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Should be a good game but Im gonna take Cov. Cath
I think BG will win, I know nothing about either though.

BGHS-28
NCC-27
cov cath will have the advantage of being a private school.
they should be playing other private school
i think in lexington the public and private schools dont even play each other, somthing about recruting........
Battle Tested Wrote:cov cath will have the advantage of being a private school.
they should be playing other private school
i think in lexington the public and private schools dont even play each other, somthing about recruting........

Private school's can recruit, and if they have a good program, they'll usually get the best athlets in the area.... What other team's in 1A besides NCC are allowed to recruit? Im pretty sure there are more high powered public school's than there are private school's. But I think it's the other way around in 3A and 4A
Bowling green is 13-1 with the only loss coming against louisville st. x,,,,they lost the game 15-7.....thats a pretty good showing if you ask me.....i think that cov cath will have some trouble against BG....should be a good one
Unless BGHS has changed their offense from last year then they won't put very many points...
I'll take CovCath in a pretty close game.
blackcat_student Wrote:I think BG will win, I know nothing about either though.

BGHS-28
NCC-27
You ment CovCath right.:thumpsup: