Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals- 30 Browns- 0 4th Quarter
Alright, it's been a great game, Bengals are playing great football. However, why is Bob Bratowski trying to run Rudi wide around the end? He's been doing it all game and it hasn't done anything. You're doing great throwing the ball, so the defense has to stay back to stop the pass, so why not run the ball right at them and keep them going backwards.

Side note, the defense is playing great, actually stopping the run (48 yards), pressuring the quarterback (4 sacks, many hurries).

2nd team's in now, game's over.

That analysis, of course, is just out of my lack of football knowledge.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
final
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Glad to see the defense playing as well as they did....granted, I did think the Browns gave up a little bit.
Nice big win over an awful team with several injuries to the secondary.
That being said, the Bengals did what they were supposed to do today, and that's blowout a bad Cleveland team.
alfus21 Wrote:Nice big win over an awful team with several injuries to the secondary.
That being said, the Bengals did what they were supposed to do today, and that's blowout a bad Cleveland team.

Why the sarcastic first comment? They're in the division, they have to play them, it's not like they went out and said "oh let's find the worst team in the NFL." They handled their business, and won the game with class.
Bengals D looked really good today. Carson is continuing to look like he is back in that groove.
blackcat_student Wrote:Bengals D looked really good today. Carson is continuing to look like he is back in that groove.

I agree. While I've defended him all along and said that he wasn't scared (he's not scared, but he hasn't been playing to his potential), he definitely hasn't been the quarterback of last season.

However, the past three weeks he's been....... wow..... passser ratings of at leat 120... he's a star
im stunned
BFritz Wrote:I agree. While I've defended him all along and said that he wasn't scared (he's not scared, but he hasn't been playing to his potential), he definitely hasn't been the quarterback of last season.

However, the past three weeks he's been....... wow..... passser ratings of at leat 120... he's a star

Defintely not scared..
Palmer is a heck of a QB when he's in his groove.
I hope he's in that same groove this Thursday. Huge game coming up, and after watching the Pitt-Balt. game, i'm a little worried about what that defense will do.
But, if you remember correctly, Cincy played them in a great game AT Baltimore, so hopefully we'll have a little bit of help from the fans.
I know we will from me.

Won 4 tickets for 300 on Ebay about 3 weeks ago. I'm getting tired of waiting.

IMO, no sport can compete with football. The atmosphere of a pro game is unreal... :popcorn:
Gorn Wrote:Defintely not scared..
Palmer is a heck of a QB when he's in his groove.
I hope he's in that same groove this Thursday. Huge game coming up, and after watching the Pitt-Balt. game, i'm a little worried about what that defense will do.
But, if you remember correctly, Cincy played them in a great game AT Baltimore, so hopefully we'll have a little bit of help from the fans.
I know we will from me.

Won 4 tickets for 300 on Ebay about 3 weeks ago. I'm getting tired of waiting.

IMO, no sport can compete with football. The atmosphere of a pro game is unreal...

I agree that no atmosphere in pro sports can compete with football. Some would say basketball could compete, but 11 guys all doing what needs to be done to get the job done, and basketball the big plays are shorter and mean less because there's so many of them and the game doesn't stop as much.

If we can play with them in Baltimore, we'll be able to handle out business at home:rockon:

4 tickets for my seats is right around 300, but my tickets are the best seats in the place:Clap: Just nobody would want to have those be the only possible option to sit.......... oh well, I wouldn't wish my condition on anyone, but, if they're going to give me great seats, I won't complain:Cheerlead On a side note, I wanted season tickets, and they tried to make me buy a seat license...... a license for my wheelchair? So, we just bought single game tickets for every game.

Palmer's amazing

Bengals will run the table the rest of the season:letsparty
BFritz Wrote:Bengals will run the table the rest of the season:letsparty

*Noted
alfus21 Wrote:*Noted

It should have read that they have to run the table! I am a big Bengal fan, but they will have their work cut out for them in at least two games and that would be Indy and Denver.
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Big W for Cincy. The defense is starting to come along, Palmer and Johnson are getting there groove back as well, things are coming together the right time for the Bengals, hope they can keep it up.
-STAT- Wrote:Big W for Cincy. The defense is starting to come along, Palmer and Johnson are getting there groove back as well, things are coming together the right time for the Bengals, hope they can keep it up.

Palmer's getting his groove back with everyone and his overall groove in his play.
BFritz Wrote:I agree that no atmosphere in pro sports can compete with football. Some would say basketball could compete, but 11 guys all doing what needs to be done to get the job done, and basketball the big plays are shorter and mean less because there's so many of them and the game doesn't stop as much.

If we can play with them in Baltimore, we'll be able to handle out business at home:rockon:

4 tickets for my seats is right around 300, but my tickets are the best seats in the place:Clap: Just nobody would want to have those be the only possible option to sit.......... oh well, I wouldn't wish my condition on anyone, but, if they're going to give me great seats, I won't complain:Cheerlead On a side note, I wanted season tickets, and they tried to make me buy a seat license...... a license for my wheelchair? So, we just bought single game tickets for every game.

Palmer's amazing

Bengals will run the table the rest of the season:letsparty

We got Section 218 row 18 seats. I think it's the South (unsure) corner... Nonetheless it's a pretty good view. Not the greatest, but good.

And I know they can run the table the rest of the season.. they have to stay healthy though.
Hey Fritz, do you attend every Bengals game?
BCF4L Wrote:Hey Fritz, do you attend every Bengals game?

Every home game, and going to try to get up for the Colts game, and I almost went to the Browns game. Do you go to any or all of them??
Never been to one but I have been dieing to goto one for the past 3 or 4 years.
I'm going to the game tonight. I usually make it to 1 or 2 a year.
BFritz Wrote:Every home game, and going to try to get up for the Colts game, and I almost went to the Browns game. Do you go to any or all of them??

Really now.. We're watching 4 tickets on the 45, about 10 rows from the field on Ebay.. Going to try to get them, would love to go to Indianapolis and see Peyton, but more importantly the Bengals.
-STAT- Wrote:Never been to one but I have been dieing to goto one for the past 3 or 4 years.

It's worth it