Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama-- The Rise of ISIS is George W's Fault
In the interest of saving time when you click on the video link cited, just run the cursor up to the 11:43 mark. Starting at that point, one can hear our President blame the US invasion of Iraq on Bush. However, listening to the whole video, one can gain a very clear picture of a text book example of narcissistic personality disorder.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So, a terrorist group that did not exist when Obama took office, which Obama called the JV team a few months ago exists because of Bush? That cartoon summarizes Obama's legacy perfectly. The little fella just keeps shrinking.
Confusednicker: Yep you got it, pay no attention to his having declared ISIS the JV a few short months ago.

In the tread starter, I should have gone on to point out that in the video, Obama was engaged in laying out a rationale for blaming W for the rise of ISIS. Obviously, he would have been all-in to invade Iraq.

It doesn't dawn on the liberal grey matter that while the US dominated world affairs things were much better. Most notably in the Arab World and Europe. But no, in the liberal mind America has oppressed these nations. If that is so, I would ask the following; Having had such vast control over the entire planet following WW2, why did America not try to rule? Instead we rebuilt Europe, especially Germany, Japan, Italy and other war ravaged areas around the globe.

To wit, the peoples of the lands we conquered could not thank us enough for the benevolence we showed. Owing to a natural flood of guilt, they expected us to make their lives miserable, not restore their land to prosperity. But, along comes the liberal, whose naiveté literally knows no bounds, and who are happy to show us the real path. The new world order will now be comprised of equally accepted nations. Every nation is to have an equal say through the United Nations. Therefore America will be "transformed" to become one of the many. And, in Obama's fantasies, all humanity will look back on these days to the beginning of world peace and harmony.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WideRight05 Wrote:[Image: https://standupforamerica.files.wordpres...poster.jpg]

LOL, I bet Obama's really mad at George W. tonight! You know somehow it's his fault that Bibi got reelected.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bh1XAghIMAAf3KM.jpg]
Well to be fair, one could argue that if Saddam Hussein had never been ousted that ISIS may not have came to existence. He was ousted thanks to the invasion brought to you under George W. Bush. No chance ISIS gets any kind of start under Saddam's regime.

But Obama's policies to ignore the rise of ISIS definitely led to it's uprising and what it has become.
^^ I love being fair. In fact, along the lines of fairness, we should probably mention a couple more things. The first that comes to my mind is the way Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, the entire Black Caucus and white liberal Democrats treated Benjamin Netanyahu during his recent trip to the US. For that matter, both before, during and after, his address before the US Congress with regard to our foreign interests in the Middle East. Obama totally shut him out. Pelosi turned her back on him during his speech. The Black Caucus boycotted the speech, along with certain vacuous Dems who don't want to be influenced by being forced to listen to the facts.

But by way of explanation, I think Barack Obama's has turned out to be the most :lame:, LOL. You remember... he stated that it would be unethical to speak with Bibi so close to an election that he didn't want to influence? But, the following was OK I guess;
EXCERPT--- "It wasn’t just Israel’s left-wing parties that lost big as part of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s dramatic victory yesterday. Team Obama, which pulled as many strings as it could to defeat Netanyahu, was embarrassed. It had dispatched Jeremy Bird, the architect of the grass-roots and online organizing efforts behind both of Obama’s presidential campaign, to Israel to work the same magic there with a group called Victory 15. Victory 15 was in turn a close ally of the One Voice Movement — a U.S. tax-exempt organization with a subsidiary in Israel that actively worked against Netanyahu. One Voice apparently used $350,000 in State Department grants to to fund its anti-Netanyahu efforts in direct contravention with U.S. law." ---END EXCERPT
Read http://www.newsmax.com/JohnFund/israel-n...z3UlKzLyjR

Secondly, would be the state of world affairs as they stood on the day George W left the Oval Office, as compared to the flaming unrest we see today under this President's influence. Even though it is establish fact that we are known as "the great satan" among the movers and shakers of Iran and that Iran has sworn an oath to wipe Israel as well as the United States "off the map." Allies from the W era, NATO and the Arab World alike, (most notably would have to be Egypt's Abdel Fattah el-Sisi), are left to shake their heads as we kiss up to Iran like we can't live without them. I, for one am thrilled to see Netanyahu thwart the attempt outlined above to unseat him as leader of Israel. And, I hope his influence over the next two years proves to be significant.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]