Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ivan McGlone To Retire from teaching But will remain Russell's Coach
Glad too see hes still coaching football,wish him and his family the best.

:1: in AA ,GREAT YEAR GUYS:devilflam :thumpsup: .
Thank godness
haha agreed.
Will this hurt them or help them? I mean yeah he will have more time to focus on football, but he's been in the groove of teaching for 31 years. Will this shake it up a little bit?

No matter what happens, this Blackcat wishes him and the Russell family good luck next year and however long he stays.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
BC75 Wrote:Will this hurt them or help them? I mean yeah he will have more time to focus on football, but he's been in the groove of teaching for 31 years. Will this shake it up a little bit?

No matter what happens, this Blackcat wishes him and the Russell family good luck next year and however long he stays.

Retiring from teaching will not make a difference. The man has been in the classroom long enough.
Amen FBALL, I think he has a good understanding of world geography by now...LOL. But he also posseses the human heart and caring for the people of Russell and his family. Originally from Ceredo Kenova, he has made many memories for many, many people of Red Devil football. More good than bad. Thier would be a void if he were to leave such an outstanding team that is to return next year. You said it best when you said, "why change what works if it has gotten you this far"...........(the quote may be a little off, but it means the same.)
Thats good that he still will be coaching
jgrubby Wrote:Amen FBALL, I think he has a good understanding of world geography by now...LOL. But he also posseses the human heart and caring for the people of Russell and his family. Originally from Ceredo Kenova, he has made many memories for many, many people of Red Devil football. More good than bad. Thier would be a void if he were to leave such an outstanding team that is to return next year. You said it best when you said, "why change what works if it has gotten you this far"...........(the quote may be a little off, but it means the same.)

Still lives in Kenova and attends Methodist Church with my mother.
Glad to see him still coach, as I know all you Red Devils are as well. This man is a great coach and he means at to Russell football
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
BC75 Wrote:Will this hurt them or help them? I mean yeah he will have more time to focus on football, but he's been in the groove of teaching for 31 years. Will this shake it up a little bit?

I think this choice will take a lot of stress off of him. It will give him the time he needs to spend with his wife who has been ill for several years and will allow him time to do what he loves which is coach football.
Well he will know have time for his family and friends and we cant forget football.