Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Thread...
Have been watching a lot of movies as of late in my downtime. What have you seen lately? Enjoyed or not, would recommend...etc...

Watched the latest Taken movie, Taken3 last night with Lliam Neeson. It was very good for an action thriller. Normally the deeper into a movie series you go they quality drops. Hats off to the writers, producers, directors. Put the kids to bed before you watch this one. Lot of violence.

The second movie I saw this week was the "The Bachelor Weekend ( The Stag )" an irish film witch was very funny. Again put the kids to bed on this one as well.

Third movie was called "Believe Me." An insightful comedy on religuous mission work fund raising.

All can be seen on amazon prime. Have a great weekend folks and happy movie watching to you and yours! :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Finally saw God's Not Dead the other night and Netflix. Good movie, may sit down and watch it again.
Wife wants to go to the movies this week while I am off and the kids are in school. Don't know what's playing, I hate going to the movies. Like they say "Happy wife. Happy life." To the movies I will be going.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Looking forward to Fast and the Furious 7!
But recently we've moved and don't have cable or anything, so we broke out the DVDs.
Recently watched Inglorious Basterds, Coach Carter, Mad Money, Swim Fan, and Sin City.
I loved Inglorious Basters! For a war movie, it was great. I just watched Interstellar (sp?) It starred Matthew McConaughey and I honestly had to wonder when it was filmed. He looked so young in that movie. I like it but it was pretty convoluted and difficult to follow at times toward the end.
Granny Bear Wrote:I loved Inglorious Basters! For a war movie, it was great. I just watched Interstellar (sp?) It starred Matthew McConaughey and I honestly had to wonder when it was filmed. He looked so young in that movie. I like it but it was pretty convoluted and difficult to follow at times toward the end.

Inglorious Basterds was great. Brad Pitt's character was classic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Went and seen Get Hard and it had me laughing the entire movie, those two together are comedy gold.
A few weird comedies I've watched recently are The Dictator and Bad Grandpa. They are something else. Bad Grandpa, I have to say I haven't laughed at a movie like that in a while. Another good one ive recently watched is Goon starting William Sean Scott (the guy from American Pies series known as Stiffler). I love that movie, probably one of my all time faves.
Spud6 Wrote:Went and seen Get Hard and it had me laughing the entire movie, those two together are comedy gold.

Also watched get hard one day last week. I've always been a huge Will Ferrell fan, he's one of my all time favorite actors. Never was really sold on Kevin Hart, but he was hilarious in this movie, then I went to Netflix to watch a few of his stand up acts that were on there, and needless to say I'm a fan now. Movie was really funny, just like you Spud I was laughing the whole time.

That is really about the only new movie I've seen in awhile, mainly just watch old movies that I've seen 100+ times but never get old, but really want to check out Furious 7, heard nothing but GREAT things about this one.
Watch the move "Chef" on Netflix. It's really good.