Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County Baseball
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/kxkos.jpg] Knott be rollin to Applebee's baby! Cornett,Turner,and gang will be ready! New bat just arrived in town baby! More mashed taters please!!!
[Image:

]

I'm hearing that Knott will be throwing this guy tonight against the Bulldogs.

Dawgs by 7
The Dogfather Wrote:[Image:

]

Dawgs by 7

They must have cause I saw a score of 1-0....Knott
What is the name of the tall shortstop who also played basketball?
:hilarious:

Fattyfatpat Wrote:They must have cause I saw a score of 1-0....Knott

fatty pat, you can go ahead and mark it down. If you get far enough in the regions to play us, then you will not come close to winning. SMH some people are out of touch with reality!!!!!

:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:
The Dogfather Wrote::hilariou

fatty pat, you can go ahead and mark it down. If you get far enough in the regions to play us, then you will not come close to winning. SMH some people are out of touch with reality!!!!!

Hopefully you will make it to the region and prove your statement but I believe Perry will give you all you want.
As for us, with Chance Cornett on the mound we will compete with anyone!
I am taking the Pats to win the region after a great draw. If they don't and Hazard wins it I will retire from this site forever!You care to make the same bet?
I recall that Cornett didn't last 2 innings against Perry in the matchup they had earlier in the season, perrys hitter just seemed to crush the fastball that Knott tried to blow past Perry hitters
The Dogfather Wrote::hilarious:

Like I said People Respond In Childlike Knowledge
Hoopster007 Wrote:Like I said People Respond In Childlike Knowledge

hoopy, wally world is running a sale on kleenex. Hurry down because you are going to need several boxes after the Dawgs come to Stanton and bring home that big trophy. I will give you credit. That acronym is some creative thinking on your part. How about this one?

Bellyaching
And
Trashtalking

Patriots
Awaiting
Third Place

:welcome:
Fattyfatpat Wrote:Hopefully you will make it to the region and prove your statement but I believe Perry will give you all you want.
As for us, with Chance Cornett on the mound we will compete with anyone!
I am taking the Pats to win the region after a great draw. If they don't and Hazard wins it I will retire from this site forever!You care to make the same bet?

Bet is on. Hazard wins Region = Bye Bye Fatty
Knott wins Region = So long Dogfather

It's on like donkey kong.....

TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
The Dogfather Wrote:Bet is on. Hazard wins Region = Bye Bye Fatty

I believe Hazard is the best team but they have been the past 10 years and for some reason have a hard time finishing. Same this year.
Good luck in District...you will need it!
The Dogfather Wrote:Bet is on. Hazard wins Region = Bye Bye Fatty

Baaaaaahhhhhhhh!
see ya dogmother! Pats are rolling
How many seniors does Knott have?
Fattyfatpat Wrote:Baaaaaahhhhhhhh!
see ya dogmother! Pats are rolling

:thatsfunn

I didn't realize that the regional tournament has already been played and Knott won................ LOL

:lmao:
Knott has 3 seniors
Lol at Dogfather he aye his words didn't he hahahahahahhahahahqhaha music to my ears
Estill co will beat knott in 1st round all there thinking about is Perry co.
Can someone tell me what time Hazard plays today? They're hands down the favorite right?
The Dogfather Wrote:[Image:

]

Dawgs by 7

This guy won MVP threw 218 pitches with 63 K's!
The Dogfather Wrote::hilarious:

Now who's out of touch. Baaaaahhhhh!
Like I have posted before, Hazard seems to always have the talent but can't finish. They have had the talent to win 8 in a row.........But haven't
Base_Ball Wrote:I recall that Cornett didn't last 2 innings against Perry in the matchup they had earlier in the season, perrys hitter just seemed to crush the fastball that Knott tried to blow past Perry hitters

If I recall Chance had 2 wins in the regional tourney and one was against Perry!
[quote=The Dogfather]hoopy, wally world is running a sale on kleenex. Hurry down because you are going to need several boxes after the Dawgs come to Stanton and bring home that big trophy. I will give you credit. That acronym is some creative thinking on your part. How about this one?

Where to start..i am having so much fun on here today. The Dawgs never made it out of their own back yard, no trip to Stanton unless it was to watch Knott beat the three best teams in the tournament according to most.:moon:
[quote=The Dogfather]Bet is on. Hazard wins Region = Bye Bye Fatty

So long Dogfarter, go ahead and make you another account so you can continue to show everyone just how little you know. May I suggest the name clueless?
RIP dogfather
[quote=The Dogfather]:thatsfunn

I didn't realize that the regional tournament has already been played and Knott won................ LOL

Do you realize it now? LOL
Winning is so much fun and we at KCC have been having more fun than anyone here lately.
skydiver1 Wrote:Estill co will beat knott in 1st round all there thinking about is Perry co.

Wrong
That's enough fun for one day. It's all about fun. Truthfully I feel hazard was the most talented team in the 14th this year but Knott got hot at the right time. Good year Hazard and I truly mean it. Just like to argue on here for sh$@s and giggles.
With Cornett on the mound, Knott can play with anyone. Nice run to finish the season.