Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you delete your BGR account?
How would I go about deleting my BGR account?
Contact an Admin. or Mod.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Contact a man by the name of Stardust and he should have you taken care of in no time.
^^
He was just frustrated and some of our posters trolling. I have introduced several folks to the "ignore" option. I'm surprised that no one had seemed to ever hear about that!!

Smile
For any future references, an account cannot be "deleted" from BGR. Anyone who asks there account be deleted can be banned for life so that no one can ever log back into that account, but as far as deleting an account, we do not do that here. It would screw with all the threads. The only person that has the authority to completely delete and accout is QQ and im guessing Midee. QQ has expressed before that we do not delete account, only shut them down and ban them.
We, which includes Midee & QQ, do NOT delete accounts. It has NEVER been done before and never will. If a member would like to permanently suspend their account, then I will do that for them. If they have good reason, I can change the name of the Account. But POSTS WILL STAY ON THE SITE FOREVER! If someone needs help, please PM me directly.

Thx. SD
goBIGblue82 Wrote:How would I go about deleting my BGR account?

Make a 2nd account and then use the same computer to go on both accounts and then........................Confusednicker: