3. Johnson Central
4. Pikeville
5. JBS
6.Belfry
7. Warfield
8. Hindman
9. Lousia
10. South Floyd
that looks alright...except i think belfry can beat jbs and pikeville...ab has beaten betsy layne 2 times...and clay county beat ab with 2 of there players sick. buckhorn has beaten jbs 3 times i think too.
who won between ab and betsy lane?
warfield has beaten johnsin central and belfy they beaten belfy like 4 times
ab beat betsy layne ...for the 2nd time
Lucas Stewart at Paintsville
belfry's finest Wrote:dale hensly all the way #35 at belfry

I agree with belfry's finest when dale hensly comes off the bench he scores around 6 ponits a game in under a MINUTE with 2-3 pepole hanging off him
yea i agree with u they both r really great players!!
23mj23 Wrote:hobo is no good
Hobo is a real good player in my opinion...
whos hobo that numba 15
23mj23 Wrote:hobo is no good
Yea he is he is a great pg:rockon:
he is a good pg and he can drain de 3s but no offense panter but he cant hold on to the ball that well
belfry has about 5 or 6 really good players, #10 jordan hariston is probably the best , along with #44 morgan bentley i believe, keith hill, and #33 joey pinson all put in a good season
OffTheHook Wrote:JC is the team with all the hold backs. I would say about 50% of their 7th and 8th grade teams are holdbacks.

not true
only about 3 on the 8th grade team and none on the seventh grade team
8th grade - Parker, Green, Bratton, Lackey, Hall (MC), Caldwell, Powers 7th - Meek, Sanor, Blackburn, Kelly, Gallgher. Need I go on! Trust me. I KNOW!
OffTheHook Wrote:8th grade - Parker, Green, Bratton, Lackey, Hall (MC), Caldwell, Powers 7th - Meek, Sanor, Blackburn, Kelly, Gallgher. Need I go on! Trust me. I KNOW!
And this is illegal since when? I guess other teams in Johnson Co. don't do this.
PiratePride Wrote:did p-ville and JC play what was the score?
If you mean JC and Paintsville, yes the played and both times it was a blowout, JC was just too much for the ville to handle.
eaglehoops Wrote:And this is illegal since when? I guess other teams in Johnson Co. don't do this.

No one said it was illegal. He just stated that only 3 - 8th and 0 - 7th were hold backs. Just don't try and hide it. Hell, mines a holdback.
eaglehoops Wrote:If you mean JC and Paintsville, yes the played and both times it was a blowout, JC was just too much for the ville to handle.

Yes they did beat the Tigers. Pretty good to. LOL! But, Holdbacks do make a diff. Paintsville only has 2 holdbacks on their 8th grade team. As for the 7th grade game. Paintsville beat JC. And yes the Tigers did play 3 eigth graders that night and 2 seventh graders who have been held back. Those 3 were TRUE 8TH GRADERS though. Who don't get very much if any 8th grade playing time. JC knew this and they complained all night. Yet 5 of JC's first 6, 7th graders should be 8th graders. So every kid on the floor was the same age or supposed to be in the 8th grade, except JC's PG. I know it is not illegal and mine is a holdback also. BUT, it really does make a difference when you play teams who don't hold kids back. I care, respect and support every one of those boys at JCMS and they know this. Great bunch of kids. Good luck to JCMS and The Ville in the future!
WHAT? No replies?
Pikeville beat A.b Combs but Betsey Layne beat Pikeville so im gonna say Betsey Layne because they've been playing all there lives