Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview wins boyd co. grid-o-roma
Montgomery co.
boyd co.
morgan co.
pike co. central
Fairview.
nice showing by all teams. but Fairview looked rusty at first but picked up a nice rythym
Who came in second
Hawk101 Wrote:Who came in second
How big of a hit is Mullins leaving if the rumor is true?
I heard we looked good without him,but it did hurt us
I assume your speaking of the wr who got walked off the field?. yes looked like a good clean hit by Washington.
How do u win a Grid ? Did fairview beat every team or just beat the team they played
they beat every team:please:
Congrats Fairview. How is things going in the wood?
We finished 2nd, pretty good showing we beat Morgan, Montgomery & Boyd.

Fairview scored 3 times on us, I think we had 2 against them.
I think Fairview will shock some people in 1A this year. They were pretty good last season but fell apart in a few games just like my Dawg's and if I were teams like Raceland and Paintsville I wouldn't count my chickens just yet.
:Thumbs:
Im lost how one "wins" a grid. Not arguing or taking anything away from them, just confused as to what the format was.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Im lost how one "wins" a grid. Not arguing or taking anything away from them, just confused as to what the format was.

Scotty, I'm assuming they got a trophy or something. I'm wondering that myself.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Im lost how one "wins" a grid. Not arguing or taking anything away from them, just confused as to what the format was.
That's my question ?
Do-double-gg Wrote:I think Fairview will shock some people in 1A this year. They were pretty good last season but fell apart in a few games just like my Dawg's and if I were teams like Raceland and Paintsville I wouldn't count my chickens just yet.
:Thumbs:

I will say this though. Every team there is pretty bad except Pike Central and they lost some of best athletes they had from last season so the results of this might be fools gold.
Do-double-gg Wrote:I will say this though. Every team there is pretty bad except Pike Central and they lost some of best athletes they had from last season so the results of this might be fools gold.

You shouldn't rag on there success. We will see how good they are in week 1and 2against Hazard and Lawrence County.
seriously. yall didn't know you got a khsaa boyd county elite trophy for winning an unorganized grid
Just interested on how the grid worked , can somebody tell me the format please
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Just interested on how the grid worked , can somebody tell me the format please

There were 5 teams there, 5 rounds.

30 minute rounds, 2 teams would play on one side, the other 2 teams would play on the opposite side and 1 team would have a "bye"

Since I think we traveled the furthest, we were given the 1st bye.
Thats a really cool idea. I never knew anything about it
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:There were 5 teams there, 5 rounds.

30 minute rounds, 2 teams would play on one side, the other 2 teams would play on the opposite side and 1 team would have a "bye"

Since I think we traveled the furthest, we were given the 1st bye.

Thank you !!! That's different not sure how I would like it
A lot of hype down in the wood about Fairview this season... Go Eagles!!!