Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell 94 Magoffin County 82
She had a heck of a game! As did the rest of Russell's players. Very nice looking team.
She played a great game
Tricky Wrote:You say it was broken; yet it was never called once the whole against either team. Don't you think if it had been a couple of times thatit might have had a some what of an impact on the game.
It could have...but then there were several no calls on both teams is various categories, that could have changed things. But you have to leave it at that and understand that you can't have the slow start in games against top teams.
I have watched Magoffin play a couple of times this year and the times I have seen them it was all one on one....They have a hand full of talent and wont use it because one person wants to be the star...That is how it is this day and age with high school basketball. Why would you want to put so much talent in Manns, and the other Howard girls on the back burner? The one thing I will give Magoffin credit for is they play hard most of the time. I honestly would hate to be the teams that play them because they are the meanest bunch of girls I have ever seen play. I guess you could say they are very intimidating.
the_chosen_one Wrote:I have watched Magoffin play a couple of times this year and the times I have seen them it was all one on one....They have a hand full of talent and wont use it because one person wants to be the star...That is how it is this day and age with high school basketball. Why would you want to put so much talent in Manns, and the other Howard girls on the back burner? The one thing I will give Magoffin credit for is they play hard most of the time. I honestly would hate to be the teams that play them because they are the meanest bunch of girls I have ever seen play. I guess you could say they are very intimidating.

Lets see Manns had 36 points last night and hit 10, 3 pointers......How did she get the ball enough times to get off that many shots????????
Maybe you should watch them more than a few times before you start bad mouthing any one player.
You don't even know them!
Congrats Russell. Keep working hard Magoffin.
I agree eagle hoops 15th region refs are terrible. I was at this game an they did miss alot of calls. If magoffin would have showed up in the first quarter it might have been a little closer. At one point in the first quarter coach miller benches Manns & A Howard,and six straight poss. the lady hornents could not get the ball up the floor. I understand disapline but when playing a team like Russell you have to have a guard on the floor that can handle the ball. I did not understand that coaching move. After points off six straight turnovers, when your already down 8 is a hard hole to get out of, even if you are the lady hornets.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:COngrats to Russel...Valley now #1 in the region until they are knocked off and PC and Magoffin are tied for 2nd

the lady hornets will worry about the region when it gets here, they are mainly worried about the district.....which the last time i checked if u dont win there , there wont be no regionals.
good game manns......good luck on down the road hornets keep your heads up.....good win devils
kyballer Wrote:She played a great game

She did real good