Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gov. Bevin
Matt Bevin was sworn in as governor shortly after midnight. Let's hope he carries out his campaign promises. Of course, the Republicans need to get control of the house for that to occur.:Thumbs:
I love it. The liberals are going nuts over him.
This is only one step.

It is VITAL that the Republicans take the house in the next election. To get Dumbo out of the way will be huge. IF, and its looking more likely than ever, that the Repubs can take the house, KY will finally start making strides.
WideRight05 Wrote:I love it. The liberals are going nuts over him.

Really? I wish there was something I could do to help.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I thought Bevins was the new Gov. of this state though?
Motley Wrote:I thought Bevins was the new Gov. of this state though?

LOL, I know it must be tough on liberals to watch Democrat seat after Democrat seat go the way of the dodo, and to writhe in pain knowing that Republicans now hold those seats. Especially in light of all the crowing Dems did after the Presidential election of 2012.

The crying on the left has become epidemic of late, as is evidenced by a veritable tidal wave of liberal ink out there on the subject. And is about the only commodity that rivals in volume, the amount of koolaid in which they have been awash for the last 7 years.

EXCERPT---
Bevin went on to lose the primary battle against McConnell, but looks like he’s won the war against Kentucky. Enjoy your new governor, Bluegrass Staters, and the nifty plans — like undoing your Medicaid expansion you’ve so enjoyed, thanks to Obamacare, and “repealing” Common Core — he has in store for you.
Read more at http://wonkette.com/595613/meet-kentucky...c5uidpu.99

What's so funny about Kaili's article; if one did not know better, he might just think the President up and gave those folks free healthcare. Yeah, that's the ticket! Nobody pays for it, it's free, yeah that's right!

Uh oh, then the coops bellied up after they burned through all those subsidies and the taxpayers started to wake up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I wish him luck trying to get this trainwreck back on track:HitWall: I really hope he can, it pains me to see the state of politics in Kentucky. Im from the holler, being use to crooked politicians so that's saying something.. What I see happening now is our homeboy Stumbo trying to codblock him at every turn and all out war for even the most simple change..:dudecomeon: