Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indanapolis 23 Kansas City 8
final
KC did nothing in this game! All Colts! I bet the Ravens give the Colts a much better game.
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
BelfryJustice Wrote:KC did nothing in this game! All Colts! I bet the Ravens give the Colts a much better game.

Ravens will kill the Colts. KC looked horrible and choked terribly. They didn't have a first down til late in the third (or might have even been the fourth quarter).

To their credit, the Colts defense looked good for once. They shut LJ down, and got to Green a lot.

I doubt the Colts can rush the ball as well or protect Manning as well against the Ravens. Ravens will win by a lot.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Both defenses did good. Even KC with the 23 points they allowed. Manning hadnt thrown an INT in 3 games before that but forced 3 INTS in that game, 2 in the first half. The game was nothing I expected it to be. Definately disappointing me being a KC fan. But I also love the Ravens and I'm a bit more optimistic about next week. Ravens will do much more than KC did.
Congrats Indy. Looks like KC had a big let down.
What a beat down...I say this will finally be the year the Colts win it.
Told you Johnson and the Chiefs would do nothing today! To many people saying that they would do it...I am telling you, Colts will win the Super Bowl because nobody is talking about them! This is the year of the horseshoe!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Told you Johnson and the Chiefs would do nothing today! To many people saying that they would do it...I am telling you, Colts will win the Super Bowl because nobody is talking about them! This is the year of the horseshoe!

If the D plays like they did tonight and Addai runs like he did tonight then they will, but KC played horrible, I doubt they can handle the Chargers (if they get past the Ravens, which I doubt) like that
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Chargers have been my pick from the start..They have such a great team chemistry!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Chargers have been my pick from the start..They have such a great team chemistry!

I don't know, I thought they had the best chance too........ but the Patriots defense is so good....... defense wins championships
Well the horrible run defense held LJ to 32 yards rushing. If they can do the same to Jamal Lewis they might have a chance. But the offense has to deal with the tough hard nosed Raven defense, which will be very tough to do, but it can be done. This will be a very interesting game needless to say.
-STAT- Wrote:Well the horrible run defense held LJ to 32 yards rushing. If they can do the same to Jamal Lewis they might have a chance. But the offense has to deal with the tough hard nosed Raven defense, which will be very tough to do, but it can be done. This will be a very interesting game needless to say.

I agree but I doubt that they can do anything to the Ravens defense and I doubt their defense can hold up again......... Their best hope is that McNair forgets to charge his pacemaker