Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iowa
As weve all been saying here in lowly Kentucky all along, its a two man race with a third of repubs still clinging to hope that maybe the establishment is smart enough to pull there heads out of there....(not gonna happen people)

As expected, so far Cruz is leading. Trump numbers seem to fit like they are suppose to. Rubio proves a third of the republican party still believes john McCain would have been a good pick Confusednicker:

Stay tuned.

Oh and Rand. Go home and do your damn job. If not for Bush youd be the biggest loser of the night.
Ill also add that I think if either Trump or Cruz leaves the race the other will get all there votes.

For the first time weve seen a shift.
2/3 anti establishment and only a 1/3 pro establishment.

Its always been flipped.
Repubs had awesome numbers tonight. Good outlook for the future. Obama has turned IA to reublicans lol.
Iowa is a lot different than a lot of other states to come.
Rubio will not fare well in some of the next few states.

Im just happy Cruz and Trump are leading the way. It looks like all of the millions and millions that the establishment has poured into Rubio and bush has failed. They've all rallied behind Rubio and he couldn't even get a runner up.
Cruz winning puts heat on the establishment. This was what they wanted to avoid. Problem is IA hasn't been very good at picking a winner, and Cruz put everything into IA. How does things now shape up in NH and SC?
I think Trump takes both.

I think the big question is who comes in second. Can Cruz sustain that run or will Rubio take second in those states.

Im glad record numbers were reached tonight. If anything, it seems people really are pissed and will vote.
Some of the establishment media actually had things pegged pretty accurately. Charlie Gasparino nailed his pre-caucus analysis predicting win place and show, and that it would be Rubio who would do much better than expected. But, that still leaves thousands of establishment media who are writhing in anguish because it looks like they are out of the President picking business, at least for this election cycle.

Obviously those saying Cruz had a very strong ground game had it right too. It's a lot of money to spend and work perform for any candidate to gain the appearance of momentum, LOL. Iowa must make a mint. I need to move out there and open a restaurant.

On the Democrat side, (yuck), Hillary had 656 delegates while Bernie got 653. She'll claim a mandate, Confusednicker:, while the rest of us shake our heads in disgust. How in the name of common sense could Iowans caucus for Hillary Clinton? Rubio said it best in his speech this evening. If Sanders or Clinton were to be elected, ObamaCare will become permanent, thousands of ill conceived executive orders will become permanent, and the Supreme Court will be seeded in favor of liberals for the next decade and beyond. Not to mention that I have been hearing Obama wants Hillary to appoint his sorry excuse for an interpreter of the law to a seat on that very court. God Forbid!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
When I heard how close things were last night, and I must admit that I am prejudiced, I immediately thought I smelled a rat. As it turns out, I hear today that there were at least 6 precincts that were so close they wound up flipping a coin to determine the winner. Guess what happened? Hillary supposedly won all 6 coin tosses. Yeah baby, that's the ticket, sure that's right! I'm telling you, if she gets elected you can kiss sanity, and this country goodbye. What ever heartbeat survives the ravages of Barack's assault on traditional America, she will finish off. While Bill I suppose, will be kicking around in the dust behind her vying to fill the void Billy Carter left behind.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:When I heard how close things were last night, and I must admit that I am prejudiced, I immediately thought I smelled a rat. As it turns out, I hear today that there were at least 6 precincts that were so close they wound up flipping a coin to determine the winner. Guess what happened? Hillary supposedly won all 6 coin tosses. Yeah baby, that's the ticket, sure that's right! I'm telling you, if she gets elected you can kiss sanity, and this country goodbye. What ever heartbeat survives the ravages of Barack's assault on traditional America, she will finish off. While Bill I suppose, will be kicking around in the dust behind her vying to fill the void Billy Carter left behind.
If Hillary wins, i might be motivated enough to go ahead with moving to Belize. LOL. Goodness knows it won't be fun living here, we will become a joke here in the good old USA.. I was just reading where the Governor of Oregon has abandoned the push for $15/hr minimum wage. It's amazing when liberals actually look and listen to some of the consequences of their actions.
If you move to Belize, I'm going, too!!! Just give me a couple hours notice.
Marked it down Bush is coming. Confusednicker:
Looks like Bernie woke up and is reconsidering mounting a challenge to the Iowa Caucus results. Can you imagine how bad things will be if it really does get the point where we can't trust election returns? What a gift the Democrats have been, and what a service they have done our nation. :flush:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Flipped a coin TheRealThing. :worthy:
It amazes me that in 2016 Democrats are still resorting to coin flips to decide elections.
Not to mention the she devil won all 6 of them.

I now see how Barack O comes up with his foreign policy decisions.
I love the fact that Bernie was able to accomplish what he did against Hillary in Iowa considering the crap ton of $$$ and slippery slope of BS she slings...

Feel the Bern sweet cheeks...

Cruz and Trump started eating on each other yesterday. It will be interesting to see who stands a top the heap after it's over and done with...

And if the winner cannot beat Bernie.....we're screwed!!! :biglmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Someone please refresh my memory as I'm just now realizing something.

When. The cry baby libertarian said he wanted to run for president and have his name on both ballots, I never heard anyone say we would have to change from a primary to a caucus.
Now with election day nearing I'm starting to realize that having a caucus is total garbage compared to a primary. The dems are still having a primary in this state.
Now instead of going to one of 36 local precincts in this county I'll be confined to one high school? Seems like this will take voting numbers way down.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Someone please refresh my memory as I'm just now realizing something.

When. The cry baby libertarian said he wanted to run for president and have his name on both ballots, I never heard anyone say we would have to change from a primary to a caucus.
Now with election day nearing I'm starting to realize that having a caucus is total garbage compared to a primary. The dems are still having a primary in this state.
Now instead of going to one of 36 local precincts in this county I'll be confined to one high school? Seems like this will take voting numbers way down.
Think that's bad. Harlan county people have to drive to Leslie county from what I read. Ridiculous if true.
And I thought I could hate rand Paul as much as possible.
There won't be anybody going to vote
Demarcus ware Wrote:Think that's bad. Harlan county people have to drive to Leslie county from what I read. Ridiculous if true.

:lmao: Iowa all back over show me the money. Stay home Harlan County leslie county has already county the votes just a hint. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote::lmao: Iowa all back over show me the money. Stay home Harlan County leslie county has already county the votes just a hint. Confusednicker:
Stop lying 64. We know people can't count in Leslie county Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:And I thought I could hate rand Paul as much as possible.
There won't be anybody going to vote
Nope. Will be a low turnout.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Stop lying 64. We know people can't count in Leslie county Confusednicker:

Maybe thats reason they are having it in Leslie county than Harlan think about it. :poker face:
64SUR Wrote:Flipped a coin TheRealThing. :worthy:

Yeah, they flipped a coin and wouldn't you know it, she won every one of those coin tosses!!! At least 6 of them, which would be the same odds as 64 people putting their names in a hat. Then one person walk up and with one draw, pull out the paper with his own name on it. That's one in 64 there SUR, that number should have particular significance to you. And it is next to impossible.

And that ain't the half of it in my book. You're not going to tell me they had 6 different instances of a tie vote which necessitated the coin tosses. Even if there was only a one vote margin that is still a win, it was more likely not a dead even tie though. If I'm a candidate and I won the precinct even by one vote, I am sure not about to give up that win just because it's close and just let fate hand that validated/certified win to my opponent based on a coin toss. Especially when one stops to consider how hard those votes were fought for in terms of time, money and jet fuel. You know, when I was coaching I was terrible at the coin toss part. But the other team darn well knew we was coming once the game started.

No, more like it the slight of hand, truth stretching poll workers of the Clinton camp, probably thought they could take advantage of the affable Bernie. Therefore, in the close ones for Clinton they went ahead and chalked that up for Hillary, right? And then when the outcome was close to Bernie's advantage they said Oh, we need to flip on this one. Yeah right. :lame:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
None other than the Des Moines Register has called for further clarification and certification of Monday night's caucuses. Bernie Sanders aides are busy as we speak going precinct by precinct and checking voting returns and math sheets for inconsistencies. And they have been finding enough to raise the eyebrows of the Register's Editorial Board.

EXCERPT---
[I][SIZE="3"]"What happened Monday night at the Democratic Caucuses was a debacle, period. Democracy, particularly at the local party level, can be slow, messy, and obscure. But the refusal to allow scrutiny or undergo an appeal reeks of autocracy.
[SNIP]
Second, too many questiones have been raised. Too many accounts have arisen of inconsistent counts, untrained and overwhelmed volunteers, confused voters, cramped precinct locations, a lack of voter registration forms and other problems. Too many of us, including members of the Register's editorial board who were observing caucuses, saw opportunities for error amid Monday night's chaos."[/SIZE]
[/I]http://www.desmoinesregister.com/opinion/

I'll tell you what tipped me off to all this. Hillary came out to claim victory long before she could have known she'd actually won. To make things worse, in the end she only had a 3 delegate lead, which was subsequently adjusted to 4. The term, too close to call, took on new irony in this one. Literally a handful of votes is all we're talking about here, and regardless of how important or unimportant one might argue the results of Iowa to be, if we cannot trust local politics we are toast. So, we should be feeling just a bit singed about now in my humble opinion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
They've registered so many dead and fake voters even democrats don't believe there democrats Confusednicker:
I bet the 10,000 volunteers that Cruz had in Iowa voted in the caucus!! Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:I bet the 10,000 volunteers that Cruz had in Iowa voted in the caucus!! Confusednicker:
Why not? The 10,000 were Iowa residents. There were another 800 out of state volunteers, who were not eligible to vote.