Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KKK before Georgia Supreme Court
Well, it appears that the KKK is lobbying to be granted the right to "adopt a highway". They are before the Georgia Supreme Court yesterday.

Thoughts?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/02/...ghway.html
Well since the gays are allowed to marry, I don't see why not. I thought with that ruling the Supreme Court decided what the hell? Everything goes. Everybody gets what they want.

Wouldn't surprise me. I'm curious, are they still identified as a hate group? That could be the only reason I see them not being able to legally.
Surely they are still identified as a hate group. I sure hope they do not get this opportunity. I think it could open up a huge can of worms, and none of it being positive.
I highly doubt it will be allowed but if hate groups like the ACLU, KKK, Black Panthers are really good at litigation to get what they want. They'll usually threaten to sue till the get what they want.

Lets not forget the superbowl halftime performance that glorified a hate group.
Really sort of odd; the ACLU is actually involved in gathering resources for legal fees in support for the KKK.

I still hope a stop is put to this. Can you imagine giving directions to KKK Boulevard or Black Panther Street?

#Beyoncesucks
Granny Bear Wrote:Really sort of odd; the ACLU is actually involved in gathering resources for legal fees in support for the KKK.

I still hope a stop is put to this. Can you imagine giving directions to KKK Boulevard or Black Panther Street?

#Beyoncesucks
Confusednicker: That would be funny yet awkward
This is getting out of hand. Who are we going to blame if the kkk gets their wishes. Can't blame Obama. :truestory:
64SUR Wrote:This is getting out of hand. Who are we going to blame if the kkk gets their wishes. Can't blame Obama. :truestory:
Sure we can Confusednicker:
I will blame Obama for every mishap this country has until the day I die. After this complete disaster this country has seen over the past 8 years and watching him literally cry and then blame everything on Bush is a disgrace.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I will blame Obama for every mishap this country has until the day I die. After this complete disaster this country has seen over the past 8 years and watching him literally cry and then blame everything on Bush is a disgrace.

:Sad04: Shed a tear for RIUTG and the America he once knew. Life was so much better back in 08 when Bush had this country on the right track. He took a 4.2% unemployment rate and turned it into a 7.9% his last day of office. So Bush might have had something to do with the downward economy.

By the way, regarding the subject at hand. It would be a travesty to allow the KKK to do this.
Motley Wrote::Sad04: Shed a tear for RIUTG and the America he once knew. Life was so much better back in 08 when Bush had this country on the right track. He took a 4.2% unemployment rate and turned it into a 7.9% his last day of office. So Bush might have had something to do with the downward economy.

By the way, regarding the subject at hand. It would be a travesty to allow the KKK to do this.
I don't know. It's looking like 08 or even worse at the moment. 45 million on Food stamps which is more than 08, 95 million out of the workforce. Yeah Odummer is doing a great job. and for goodness sake's it's been 8 years, stop blaming Bush already.
Demarcus ware Wrote:I don't know. It's looking like 08 or even worse at the moment. 45 million on Food stamps which is more than 08, 95 million out of the workforce. Yeah Odummer is doing a great job. and for goodness sake's it's been 8 years, stop blaming Bush already.

You cant use facts here.
This is a liberal fact free zone.
Motley Wrote::Sad04: Shed a tear for RIUTG and the America he once knew. Life was so much better back in 08 when Bush had this country on the right track. He took a 4.2% unemployment rate and turned it into a 7.9% his last day of office. So Bush might have had something to do with the downward economy.

Life was MUCH better in 2007-2008 for myself and everyone I know.

There was this thing called the coal industry you see.....

And yes, Bush was a jackass, we all know this. I cant understand how you all still don't realize that liberal talking points aren't working.

Lets all shed a tear for Motley. Still blaming Bush after Obama has been in charge for over 2500 days.

:biglmao:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Life was MUCH better in 2007-2008 for myself and everyone I know.

And yes, Bush was a jackass, we all know this. I cant understand how you all still don't realize that liberal talking points aren't working.

Lets all shed a tear for Motley. Still blaming Bush after Obama has been in charge for over 2500 days.

Guess you should have planned better and gotten an education to back up that coal industry job along with everyone you know. Cruel but true. Capitalism killed coal. Was going to happen regardless of who the President was. Move on. It ain't coming back.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Life was MUCH better in 2007-2008 for myself and everyone I know.

I got laid off from shamrock coal in 1986 making $15.60hr. Got me a state job and then retired after 30yrs. Thank you Kentucky. :worthy:
Motley Wrote:Guess you should have planned better and gotten an education to back up that coal industry job along with everyone you know. Cruel but true. Capitalism killed coal. Was going to happen regardless of who the President was. Move on. It ain't coming back.

I have a masters degree you little twerp.
Its the only reason I still have a job, but 90% of the people I worked with no longer have one.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I have a masters degree you little twerp.
Its the only reason I still have a job, but 90% of the people I worked with no longer have one.

Whew!! I've seen people get served on here before but that one was killer. Confusednicker:

Coal isn't dead, it's buried once again though. Only this time the overburden is not dirt and rock, it's regulation. If Trump or Cruz or Rubio for that matter, wins the White House the good times will come again. What killed the industry was regulation, stupidity and a voodoo like belief in an abstraction known as global warming.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
When they figure out, and it won't be long before they come running back, that there is 500 years of coal in these mountains and that no other resources can come close to sustaining us at this time, coal will be back and booming better than ever before. Especially after this global warming hoax plays out. If Trump does win the nomination I suspect fake scientist like Bill Nye (who only has a simple mechanical engineering degree) to be deported Confusednicker:
Don't worry friends. Coal and coal fired power will return. And the fact that they will have to be rebuilt is gonna cause even more of a boom. I just hate that it will take up to 10 years of my career in a crap economy to see it again.

Just curious if anyone else got an electric bill this month that made you feel violated like a goat in a room full of isis recruits.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:When they figure out, and it won't be long before they come running back, that there is 500 years of coal in these mountains and that no other resources can come close to sustaining us at this time, coal will be back and booming better than ever before. Especially after this global warming hoax plays out. If Trump does win the nomination I suspect fake scientist like Bill Nye (who only has a simple mechanical engineering degree) to be deported Confusednicker:
Don't worry friends. Coal and coal fired power will return. And the fact that they will have to be rebuilt is gonna cause even more of a boom. I just hate that it will take up to 10 years of my career in a crap economy to see it again.

Just curious if anyone else got an electric bill this month that made you feel violated like a goat in a room full of isis recruits.

Coal is dead. It ain't coming back to life.
Motley Wrote:Coal is dead. It ain't coming back to life.

Coal will be back. Coal always comes back.
Coal will be here when the last liberal hoax is played out.
Coal is alive and well out west. And when the power company decide to spend a little money on clean scrubber eastern Kentucky will feel the affect. :truestory: Sad part it doesn't cost that much. :Sad04:
The energy industry is sitting on their resources (investment dollars) and their options, until Obama and his mental midgets are mercifully run out of DC. That would include The all-girl circus that does his bidding in every office from his most prized advisor to the EPA, to the DOJ. He already placed 2, that's TWO, girls on the USSC, and unbelievably his short list to replace Scalia has two more on it. One of them is none other than Loretta Lynch who seems a tad bit reluctant to push the Clinton investigation along.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:The energy industry is sitting on their resources (investment dollars) and their options, until Obama and his mental midgets are mercifully run out of DC. That would include The all-girl circus that does his bidding in every office from his most prized advisor to the EPA, to the DOJ. He already placed 2, that's TWO, girls on the USSC, and unbelievably his short list to replace Scalia has two more on it. One of them is none other than Loretta Lynch who seems a tad bit reluctant to push the Clinton investigation along.

Beyond political correctness, to just basic respect, is it really necessary to diss Sotomayor and Kagan with the flippant "girls." They haven't been in elementary school in years.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Beyond political correctness, to just basic respect, is it really necessary to diss Sotomayor and Kagan with the flippant "girls." They haven't been in elementary school in years.

Considering there illegal acts on the Supreme Court last year, you should be free to call them whatever you want.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Beyond political correctness, to just basic respect, is it really necessary to diss Sotomayor and Kagan with the flippant "girls." They haven't been in elementary school in years.

I'm sorry, did you just admit you are beyond political correctness? Thanks but some things just don't necessarily need to be pointed out.

Oh I'm sure you're all-in on female leadership. Your little palms are probably all sweaty with wild anticipation as you look forward to Hillary becoming President-ette. I did not approve of Obama's picks to the court. It is a foregone conclusion his next one will be equally unacceptable.

Thankfully the Republicans are digging in their heels with regard to said appointment and, I'm not overly concerned that Hillary could win even if she slides by. Therefore, we will not have to live with either one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I'm sorry, did you just admit you are beyond political correctness? Thanks but some things just don't necessarily need to be pointed out.

Oh I'm sure you're all-in on female leadership. Your little palms are probably all sweaty with wild anticipation as you look forward to Hillary becoming President-ette. I did not approve of Obama's picks to the court. It is a foregone conclusion his next one will be equally unacceptable.

Thankfully the Republicans are digging in their heels with regard to said appointment and, I'm not overly concerned that Hillary could win even if she slides by. Therefore, we will not have to live with either one.

Justice Sotomayor and Justice Kagan may not could be in leadership in the First Corner Baptist Church in Rightville, Kentucky, but, via separation of church and state, they can be on the Supreme Court of the United States, women of accomplishment and distinction in their chosen career.
TheRealThing Wrote:The energy industry is sitting on their resources (investment dollars) and their options, until Obama and his mental midgets are mercifully run out of DC. That would include The all-girl circus that does his bidding in every office from his most prized advisor to the EPA, to the DOJ. He already placed 2, that's TWO, girls on the USSC, and unbelievably his short list to replace Scalia has two more on it. One of them is none other than Loretta Lynch who seems a tad bit reluctant to push the Clinton investigation along.

What year are we in? I feel like I'm reading a blog from the 1910's here.
Motley Wrote:What year are we in? I feel like I'm reading a blog from the 1910's here.

That was a good one. :worthy::worthy::worthy:
Motley Wrote:What year are we in? I feel like I'm reading a blog from the 1910's here.

Haven't you heard? The internet wasn't invented until the late 20th century. Check with one of your all time super stars Al Gore. At any rate, here's hoping your boss is a girl. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Justice Sotomayor and Justice Kagan may not could be in leadership in the First Corner Baptist Church in Rightville, Kentucky, but, via separation of church and state, they can be on the Supreme Court of the United States, women of accomplishment and distinction in their chosen career.

Fine with me. I understand some men would rather hang out with and be told what to do by girls. It's a new day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]