Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VINCE.... PLEASE, bring back Monster Heels & Baby Faces
The last 2+ years have been so bad with 50/50 booking.... it makes me sick.

We are not seeing Monster Heels or Baby Faces..... and the product is suffering. Raw has had declining viewership for the past three weeks, the PPV's are, for the most part, terrible.

Is Brock Lesnar a Heel or a Face?
Is The Wyatt Family a Heel or a Face?
Is AJ Styles a Heel or a Face?
Is Chris Jericho a Heel or a Face?

We have NO Monster Big men. Ryback, The Big Show, Kane, Braun Strowman, Mark Henry, Rusev....... all of these have lost multiple times in ways that doesn't 'Push' anybody. It's sad to say that the biggest Heel on the roster right now is Charlotte.

Cheap 'Heat' can only take somebody so far.

There is a difference between getting 'Heat' & being a comic relief.
Being 'Over' & getting 'Over' as a Heel or a Face is WAY different.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I think it's really hard to avoid some level of 50/50 booking with a few of the problems WWE is dealing with.

1) Three hours of TV - Don't believe me? Watch Smackdown. It's booked much better.
2) No "jobbers" - It's hard to book a show right when every wrestler is either in a stable or has a feud with someone. Every loss means more than it should, so you end up booking 50/50. Watch NXT. The guys feuding stay away from each other (for the most part) until the big show and instead squash lower-level talent each week.
3) Writers - Finally, the biggest problem. I think I heard in an interview the other day that WWE had about 30 writers! They're also all Hollywood idiots. There are plenty of guys, some with the company, that could write Raw and do a better job. I'd say three or four writers could do it.
No question.... if the WWE had any competition (Monday Night Wars), they would loose.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed