Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lady Owls #10.. Mountain top 10
Inyoureye4 Wrote:congrats to the owls for making the top 10..
you all obviously like making a big deal over every win you get

Uhm...no. They don't make a big deal over EVERY win they get? This has nothing to do with them and talking about their wins...stick to the thread. Its about them making a statement and getting placed 10th in the Mountain Top 10, for the first time in their History, and their proud. Is that wrong?? Like I said before, be happy for them, and stop complaining. These girl have worked hard no matter what you all say for their position.

But, for the main reason I'm responding to this...Owsley doesn't make a big deal over every win they get. Every team celebrates, but do you know for a fact that they make a big deal about it? Do you see every thread with Owsley saying, "WE WON WE WON" or bragging about something on and on? No. All I have seen was the occasional, "Good Win Lady Owls!"...and every team and fan of the teams say that...thats what you do...congratulate. So...CONGRATULATE THEM, don't post if all you are going to do is put them down. Okay? :Thumbs: Good.
Goin' by some stats here:

1) PCC
2) Owsley Co.
3) LCC
4) Hazard
5) Breathitt Co.
6) Leslie Co.
7) Estill Co.
8) Powell Co.
9) Wolfe Co.
10) Jenkins
11) KCC
12) JBS
13) Buckhorn
14) Corida
15) Jackson City
16) Riverside
17) Lee Co.

This is all about stats. (meaning that you have to take in how many points you score and give up, wins and loses, and the pre-season rankings.) Owsley was ranked 13 out of the 17 schools before the season started. They wasn't even considered to be NOTICED in the Mountain Top 10. Get over your self!
top ten is a big accomplishment when you earn it , but they haven't played anyone in the top ten until perry SO WE WILL SEE. record vs. rankings do not mean much
look at letcher they have lost 7 games i know of 3to breathitt 1 to perry 1to sheby valley which are all in the mountain top ten . when it comes to district and regionals tournament records are 0 wins 0 loses and rankings doesn't mean nothing and a easy schedule will probably comeback to haunt them
congrats!