Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where will Rhodrick Rhodes land?
dore20 Wrote:How would you not know. Your precious Hazard stole OBI's best player last year.

It's ok though when Hazard does it but a crime against humanity when someone else does the same thing. At least that's there mind set.
Strikeout King Wrote:JBS has a coach. They are also in the same county/district as Cordia. If The school board isn't gonna renew his contract at Cordia then they sure ain't gonna do it for JBS
JBS is private duh!!
dore20 Wrote:How would you not know. Your precious Hazard stole OBI's best player last year.

you want to talk about stole player from other schools.
boys basketball. Tobler from PA, Paige from that private school, Johnson from SC, Blair from Buckhorn. how many next years.
girl basketball. Noble from Breathitt Co., Stockton from Ryle, there have been more girls. that girl that come in from JBS, if you can say that. she went there to play next year, what I heard she stay there a week or 2 then went to PCC.
there have been a lot more that I can't remember there names and the school they come from.

how did you think I find out OBI got a basketball team. if it wasn't for that boy coming to Hazard I still wouldn't know OBI had a basketball team.
Both have done it.

Lol.... If I'm not mistaken that boy got kicked out of OBI.
Will not be surprise if he show up at Hazard they lost both assistants. If not he stay were he is as an assisitant.
zaga_fan Wrote:Cordia is my guess.

I figured I would leave this here.
Is he still at Cordia?
Yes. As an "assistant".
zaga_fan Wrote:Yes. As an "assistant".

You better do some fact checking on the assistant part!
Are all the "players" still there?
Reds#1Fan Wrote:Are all the "players" still there?

They are never there in the Summer, because they do not actually live with their "GUARDIANS".
zaga_fan Wrote:Yes. As an "assistant".

I told you if Zaga and 64 said it. It was the gospel.
Rumor mill on the summer AAU circuit is that Dave Fraley at Powell County is trying to get Rhodes to become his assistant and open up the New York, New Jersey pipeline to Stanton, KY
Lol if the people in Powell Co thought Coach Fraley was just going to coach home grown talent they better think again.
hoghead Wrote:Will not be surprise if he show up at Hazard they lost both assistants. If not he stay were he is as an assisitant.

someone else said that also, a month or two ago.
Reds#1Fan Wrote:Lol if the people in Powell Co thought Coach Fraley was just going to coach home grown talent they better think again.

Powell Co. is like most places they don' care where they come from as long as they win. Last time Fraley was in town he recruited a kid named Clintard Brown (spell check) from Job Corp. He will go get them.:eyeroll:
Sounds as if that is okay in the 14th Region as long it is not Cordia ??
How about Rhodes at Paintsville? He could possibly breathe some life back into their once proud hoops.
Don't think the Paintsville faithful would like all the recruiting that Rhodes brings. I think they will live and die with their community kids. Win or lose.
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:Sounds as if that is okay in the 14th Region as long it is not Cordia ??

Poor little cordia, they did nothing wrong!!!
So has anyone confirmed where Big Rod is going to be next year?
I won't divulge all the details, but he's probably not going to be at Cordia now unless something changes.
KHSAA still lists Rhodes as the head coach. I thought they had it changed awhile back?
Scared ??
Coach Rhodes is still living on Lotts Creek.