Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milk
Ok, we have serious issues with Milk. Everytime we buy milk, QQ says it is ruined and he wont drink it. We got some today on our way home and he opened it up and smelled of it and said it was ruined. This is normal for him. He does this everytime we buy milk and he ends up not drinking it. We have tried buying milk from every grocery store but end up with the same results.

Is QQ crazy or is all milk ruined?
I would have to guess that he got a hold of some bad milk once before....once you do that it's hard to drink it again....I do that sometimes...but usually I just try not to smell it....
I think he has gone crazy. But Beef is prolly right
I know Beef ruined milk is probably one of the worst smelling things in the world
Maybe he just don't like it, and that is his way of saying don't get it lol
smelling...i was going with tasting....
drank some at school onse and was this close to cussin out the Luch ladies, but i didnt and i got a week of lunch for free
I had the same problem, because I am used to drinking 2% and when I open whole milk, I think it smells ruined....
id say beef is rigth b/c one time i got sick from eating a corn dog and i hate to even b around them like the smell of them makes me sick.
The next time you go to the store tell them that you want a frozen gallon. Yes frozen this is how it it is shipped thus it cant be spoiled I have purchased it this way on acouple ocasions check the Hall's next time you are there.
Milk is only good for cereal.
i agree GF
Lucky Charms baby....
Now were going to get off on a side about best cereal....lol

But you can really get it frozen? That's kinda weird
i think thats kinda awsome lol but kinda would suck if u were thirsty
Beef Wrote:Now were going to get off on a side about best cereal....lol

But you can really get it frozen? That's kinda weird
very weird.
QQ likes milk..I dont really like it. If I do drink it, Id rather have it in ice.... Cereal is really the only time I have it.
How does he like it if he is always saying that it is bad? Would seem to me that he never drinks it.
He does like milk but always says its ruined so he goes and buys more milk...
LOL....seems like a big waste of $$$$ on milk.....Big Grin
Its ok QQ.. I like milk
We have fresh milk here in Winchester. It is processed and bottled at Winchester Farms Dairy.
I think he is developing a phobia of milk..lol...
Me to BGG
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:QQ likes milk..I dont really like it. If I do drink it, Id rather have it in ice.... Cereal is really the only time I have it.

Ice???
Milk always smells ruined to me, Im not sure why. But Ive grabbed milk and wouldn't drink it because I thought it smelled bad, but then realized it had like a week left. I've kinda gotten over this in the past two years, only because I don't think I have smelled milk in the past two years. I always have the temptation to smell it, not sure why, but always keep myself from it. I would say thats QQ's best bet.
He's crazy!! lol. I LOOOOOOOVE milk...and especially with oreos! Smile
Well, i know the milk at school smell's like crap...ive been sold some bad milk there. It very rare to find some at a store like that. I would say hes had a bad experience.
this is true Mario the milk at school is horrible