Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region
Hasn't JC beat Belfry once this year?
They spilt the two games they have played. Belfry won by 5, JC won by 1.
Top rated teams during the last week of January.
1. Magoffin County- (Can Miller keep the group together.)
2. Belfry- (Stiltner inherited a very talented group)
3. Shelby Valley- (kids playing hard for Coach Napier)
4. Pike Central
5. Johnson Central
mcfan1 Wrote:Ashley J. Howard, Brittany Manns, and Michaela Howard are three of the best players you will ever see in the region, not to knock PC's players I just think MC are more talented.

I second that.:Thumbs:
Here is what I mean twoard the statement of PC bein more talented than MC. I think they are as in terms of natural God given ability. But Magoffin County girls are talented very talented, but most of these girls are hard nosed girls that have worked really hard to get were they are. So please Magoffin dont take it as a dis to your girls, because they are a great group of girls and work as hard as anyone in the region.
I'm not trying to make anybody mad but i think it is bad when one of the best teams in the region is said to be overrated and is ranked way down there! Valley is one of the best teams in this region! i would agree that mc is the best and the other teams are close! but i disagree about belfry being ranked higher than sv because they have played the same amount of games and valley has a better record! and pc has played one more game and valley still has a better record! you all only put pc up there being the 2nd because what happened last year! but im sorry that was last year this is a whole NEW year! but don't get me wrong pc is a really good team!
player#33 Wrote:I'm not trying to make anybody mad but i think it is bad when one of the best teams in the region is said to be overrated and is ranked way down there! Valley is one of the best teams in this region! i would agree that mc is the best and the other teams are close! but i disagree about belfry being ranked higher than sv because they have played the same amount of games and valley has a better record! and pc has played one more game and valley still has a better record! you all only put pc up there being the 2nd because what happened last year! but im sorry that was last year this is a whole NEW year! but don't get me wrong pc is a really good team!
Playing the same amount of games and having a better record than another team dont mean your better than them.Its the level of competition you play. Have they played common opponents ? I could schedule the Salyersville rest home 25 times and never lose that dont mean my team is better than yours
The Fan Wrote:Playing the same amount of games and having a better record than another team dont mean your better than them.Its the level of competition you play. Have they played common opponents ? I could schedule the Salyersville rest home 25 times and never lose that dont mean my team is better than yours
haha i have to say thats pretty funny..
Yeah I would rank Belfry higher a little bit and Im not one that criticises Valley cause they are good.Belfry has layed Magoffin close, defeated Mason County, who was ranked in top 25 at begining of year, defeated one of the top teams in WV in Tolsia, who is very good, and also beat Russell who was undefeated and ranked.
Magoffin is Magoffin, those girls have really got it going there.
The Fan Wrote:Playing the same amount of games and having a better record than another team dont mean your better than them.Its the level of competition you play. Have they played common opponents ? I could schedule the Salyersville rest home 25 times and never lose that dont mean my team is better than yours

All the teams have played good competition! but i see your point! if i thought that sv hadn't played teams like belfry and the rest had i wouldn't have said that!
But i do feel that this region has alot of excellent teams and i'm not saying that they aren't but sv is always being put down because of some kind of excuse and i don't see why! they are not overrated! well they aren't in my opinion!