Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Practice
Does any one know of any teams who have already began conditioning.
Isnt this obvious..how old are you? Are you in little league or something? Get a life loser!!!!
Godspeed Wrote:Isnt this obvious..how old are you? Are you in little league or something? Get a life loser!!!!

Come on.... be nice. Catsman asked a valid question.

To answer your question, most teams condition through the Winter. Spring practice begins on the 15th of Febuary.

Don't be shy about asking questions just because a few horse's patoots don't know how to be friendly. :Thumbs:
i heard a lot of teams in the 14th have started working out lifting weights and running but opening day isnt til the 15th
thepasttime Wrote:i heard a lot of teams in the 14th have started working out lifting weights and running but opening day isnt til the 15th

In KY you can condition and lift weights all you want. The team just can't get on the field with any coach. I believe that the players, themselves, can get on the field, just as long as the head coach or any assistants are instructing them.
I am sure that the better programs have their players coditioning and throwing by now. Some programs have their kids taking cuts all winter. You can't improve if you don't work during the off season.
baseball_dad Wrote:Come on.... be nice. Catsman asked a valid question.

To answer your question, most teams condition through the Winter. Spring practice begins on the 15th of Febuary.

Don't be shy about asking questions just because a few horse's patoots don't know how to be friendly. :Thumbs:

Thanks basballdad but I was just wondering which teams have because I know some teams arent starting until February 15th like they are supposed to. I know you can condition and everything before but some teams decide not to.