Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When I watch the Democrat National Convention I always think of...
Bob Seger Wrote:Where did I ever once say that I was trying to enhance debate to begin with?

I've got news for you junior, there can be no debate when guys like you refuse to answer questions, either by ignoring such or by trying to razzle dazzle with nonsense answers and spins. That is, when you actually do decide to respond. So, don't even begin with this self righteous BS...Do you really think, I mean do you really think that you offer so much to these threads???..Heck, you don't even understand half of what is even being said on here to begin with, as most of it goes right over your head...My, my, my what a giant and boring ego you possess there, junior....I wish you were somewhere remotely close to that superior cerebral being that you think you are...lol

While the definition may apply to anyone in the "progressives movement", in this case, I was pretty much confining the "brainless sheep" comment to our one and only, liberal embracing, Urban Cowboy.....I find it rather fitting for anyone who would condone, defend, support or promote that of anything that the fruit loops from the waaaay out there left regularly spew....As you, without fail, do.

So be curious no more, and have a gooden!!

Well, Bob, you can go to Katmandu, or possibly Macinac City.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Well, Bob, you can go to Katmandu, or possibly Macinac City.
Hey junior, if you don't want the answer to the question, don't ask it.

lol, You mean Mackinaw City?........No thank you, that's way to close to those Canadian liberal dumbasses. I know that must feel like home to you though. How far is that from your residence there in Dearborn anyways?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I'm curious: do you actually believe that "brainless sheep" enhances the quality of debate? Now, I am sure that a large ℅ of people vote from pure self-interest, and so you conclude those on the dole vote Democratic. Is that who "brainless sheep" refers to? Or, do you mean anyone who holds to a progressive line of political thought?

I am curious as well, do you actually believe that "passive/aggressive" enhances the quality of debate?

Hypocrite !
Bob Seger Wrote:I am curious as well, do you actually believe that "passive/aggressive" enhances the quality of debate?

Hypocrite !

In the context of that particular poster, and given the context of previous discussions, it applies. So, yes.
hmmmmm....wonder who that "particular poster" really is???

:pondering:
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:In the context of that particular poster, and given the context of previous discussions, it applies. So, yes.

So what's your beef about, then?

In the context of a particular poster ( uh,....namely you), and given the context of previous discussions, the "brainless sheep" description, applies as well.
How far from your residence in Dearborn, is "Macinac City"...lol

Avoiding the questions again, I see..

Where is your ability to debate, man?
Bob Seger Wrote:So what's your beef about, then?

In the context of a particular poster ( uh,....namely you), and given the context of previous discussions, the "brainless sheep" description, applies as well.

In light of our previous exchanges, BS, no, it doesn't.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:In light of our previous exchanges, BS, no, it doesn't.
You've hit your head too many times on the floor after being thrown from the mechanical bull.
Bob Seger Wrote:How far from your residence in Dearborn, is "Macinac City"...lol

Avoiding the questions again, I see..

Where is your ability to debate, man?

For the 3rd time... How far?
Bob Seger Wrote:For the 3rd time... How far?

Ah, I thought your question rhetorical. Instead, it is simply irrelevant, unless one believes that BGR has a following in Dearborn. BGR draws its posters mostly from east of Lexington. Lexington to Mackinaw City is roughly 608 miles.
Bob Seger Wrote:You've hit your head too many times on the floor after being thrown from the mechanical bull.

In light of our previous discussions, BS, no.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ah, I thought your question rhetorical. Instead, it is simply irrelevant, unless one believes that BGR has a following in Dearborn. BGR draws its posters mostly from east of Lexington. Lexington to Mackinaw City is roughly 608 miles.

Nope, not all...Just over your head....:Clap:
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:In light of our previous discussions, BS, no.
You wish...
bob seger Wrote:you wish...

mbs
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:mbs

"Most beneficial statement"

Why thank you junior...I'm glad you agree.
Bob Seger Wrote:"Most beneficial statement"

Why thank you junior...I'm glad you agree.

No worries, sparky.
luke skywalker Wrote:That sure was a nice pic the DNC had of the Navy fleet when honoring the vets. Only problem was it was a Russian fleet of warships, not ours. Already verified by the Miltary times :hilarious: You can't make this stuff up.

Heck, if Obama mothballs any more US ships we may well be forced to use the Russian Navy. I mean, it ain't like we don't have to use Russia to get our own astronauts into space.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]