Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Letcher 9/2
Who do you have in this one?

Letcher has a solid defense.. They will need there offense to come around to help them.

Hazard has the run game dialed in but are not having to use the passing game so much early in the season.
I thought Pikeville would put a running clock on Letcher Central in the late 1st half or early 2nd half and they never did. While Pikeville did not look as good as I expected, Letcher County Central looked better than I expected. If the kid that got ejected isn't able to play the cougars will miss him because he looked like a heck of a player. I expect hazard to win but I'm interested to see the outcome of this game after seeing the Cougars last night.
PHSFAN Wrote:I thought Pikeville would put a running clock on Letcher Central in the late 1st half or early 2nd half and they never did. While Pikeville did not look as good as I expected, Letcher County Central looked better than I expected. If the kid that got ejected isn't able to play the cougars will miss him because he looked like a heck of a player. I expect hazard to win but I'm interested to see the outcome of this game after seeing the Cougars last night.

Lots of people will be watching it.. Letcher will score at home I guarantee that.... I'm eager to hear if hazard can establish there running game...
I don't think this year game will be as close as last year. :yikes::yikes::yikes:

Hazard 42
Letcher County Central 20
Hazard by 16
The Cougars Defense is pretty good... Would love to know whether the kid that got ejected last night is definitely out before making a prediction because he clearly looked like their best player but I'm assuming he's out. Going to say Hazard 32 Letcher Central 22.
Letcher is a tough place to play especially if the game is close because you can bet your not going to get a call..
Maybe some of the Letcher Faithful can fill us in on the team and etc...
I like Hazard in a Tough game. Mike is not there anymore. Hazard by 14
Hazard - 34

Letcher County Central - 13
Going with Hazard 28-14
bac2369 Wrote:Maybe some of the Letcher Faithful can fill us in on the team and etc...
LCC appealed it, but expect him to be out.
UKisN1 Wrote:LCC appealed it, but expect him to be out.

Hazards Coach Dixon was tossed in 2014 and they appealed it and he got to coach the next game. Players may be different but we will see..
Where is all the Letcher people?. Cougar pride is usually on and talking..
Letcher isn't as bad as most people are saying. They beat an average Pike Central team, and played a pretty good game against Pikeville, although the scoreboard said otherwise. The Bulldogs aren't too far behind Pikeville, in my opinion and I look for Hazard to take care of business on the road. Letcher does have a solid defense, but there offense keeps them on the field too long. Letcher will hang around in the first half, but too many turnovers by the offense will "doom" them in the second half. Hazard wins 34-14.
Hazard 28-14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Letcher 28
Hazard 23
Im going with Letcher I think Hazard not as good yet as they will be later. And it at Letcher Central. Letcher 28 Hazard 20
Dawgs will win this one
Letcher 28 hazard 14
Letcher defense is tough but offense needs work. Hazard has a ways to go but will do better later on the season.
Lcc 28 hazard 14. Letcher defense is strong.
allaboutdemboyz Wrote:Letcher 28 hazard 14
Letcher defense is tough but offense needs work. Hazard has a ways to go but will do better later on the season.

Glad to finally hear from the Letcher faithful?.
Hazard 28-7
Both Letcher and Hazard puts a lot into their football programs. Both teams are rebuilding. My dawgs offense will carry them this game. Letcher's defense is not strong enough or ready for my dawgs. Hazard 38 to Letcher 13
DawgFabulous Wrote:Both Letcher and Hazard puts a lot into their football programs. Both teams are rebuilding. My dawgs offense will carry them this game. Letcher's defense is not strong enough or ready for my dawgs. Hazard 38 to Letcher 13

Wow!!! 9th post since 2014.. You definitely don't get on much...
And
DawgFabulous Wrote:And

Just like to see ya on more... Not to many that rep hazard on here...
UKisN1 Wrote:LCC appealed it, but expect him to be out.

Have they got any information back on this matter yet?
All is quiet on the board tonight...where is everyone....
LCC stops the run of Hazard. Offense gets going and defeats the Dawgs by 6.