Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central vs East Ridge 9/2
[Image:

]

Bolz, ole bolz, its time to be road trippin with ole fatpat. I will have my tater sack packed. I'm going to find me some that chester fried chicken to take with me cause once you get there, you are there if you know what I'm sayin. Be nothing around except chester chicken, pat fans, and pats.... wowza!!!

Pats going to take east ridge boys to the whoopin shed for two years straight baby. Superman will be throwin into the Pikeville city limits. Hope ole ct can get that cannon on the move so we can hear the kaboom. We have xtra ammunition left over from playing that leslie county semi pro team.

Pats by 10

#invadeeastridgeonfridaywhereverthatis More mash taters please!!!
Pats gonna get scalped! Tribe by 20.

Brodey Johnson runs for another 300+ and 3 TDs

Side note, East Ridge is on US 460, 5 miles from Elkhorn City.
PPL this could be the best game this week. Strong run team vs. a Strong pass team. The only prediction I make is that it goes down to the wire. If ER can rattle KCC's QB the tribe could roll. He seems to get mad easy, blames teammates and throws the occasional helmet, but he is a Sophomore, he only gets better with each game. On the flip side I am not sure that KCC can shut down ER's ground game. I suppose we will see Friday night. Also FATPATFAN hope you have plenty of taters and that you find some good fried chicken. Depending on which way you travel you can get plenty of KFC in Pikeville.
This is an interesting match-up. I haven't seen KCC play, but from what I was told about the Leslie Co. game, they weren't in-sync offensively and they really struggled on the defensive side. Their QB is a big kid, about 6'7 and 285 lbs. and he has a cannon for an arm. The question I have is, does he have anyone to throw to? East Ridge played very well at times against a much improved Phelps squad. However, they did have times of defensive lapses. They gave up some big plays and yielded a lot of yardage. Phelps had about 418 yards of total offense. Johnson was spectacular in his running ability, no question he is a tremendous back. I think E.R. will need to develop a little more offense than Johnson, it's important to do that so defenses will have to play more honest against them. How do I see this one? I do believe that KCC will move the ball, I do believe they will make plays, and I do believe they will score points. I just don't think it will be enough. I predict this will be the wild, wild, west... A shootout! E.R. 49 KCC 42
specialteams5 Wrote:PPL this could be the best game this week. Strong run team vs. a Strong pass team. The only prediction I make is that it goes down to the wire. If ER can rattle KCC's QB the tribe could roll. He seems to get mad easy, blames teammates and throws the occasional helmet, but he is a Sophomore, he only gets better with each game. On the flip side I am not sure that KCC can shut down ER's ground game. I suppose we will see Friday night. Also FATPATFAN hope you have plenty of taters and that you find some good fried chicken. Depending on which way you travel you can get plenty of KFC in Pikeville.

[Image:

]

Yo special, the pat fans are in an uproar doubting the will of the Patriot Nation! It's time to rise baby. Ole fatpat going to give some advice. You better load up on some taters come Friday night because you will want to mash something after JPC's crew comes tearin into town.

#helmetsgottaflysometimes More mash taters please!!!
I had the opportunity to watch the Knott & leslie game on TV . I Think it's going to take a lot to get this Kid rattled. I had a chance to talk with him during a 7on7 this summer.Very nice kid. Actually he's 6'8 and has put on a lot of muscle since last year.Yeah ! Hes a MAN CHILD For sure.I think if he were going to lose his composure he would have done it in this game.Hes only 15 years old. I think this kid will be one the best QBs that has ever come out of the mountains.I really Don't think ER has enough to rattle him . I do think this will be a exciting game. I gotta go with knott in this one .Knott 36 ER 13
postman Wrote:I had the opportunity to watch the Knott & leslie game on TV . I Think it's going to take a lot to get this Kid rattled. I had a chance to talk with him during a 7on7 this summer.Very nice kid. Actually he's 6'8 and has put on a lot of muscle since last year.Yeah ! Hes a MAN CHILD For sure.I think if he were going to lose his composure he would have done it in this game.Hes only 15 years old. I think this kid will be one the best QBs that has ever come out of the mountains.I really Don't think ER has enough to rattle him . I do think this will be a exciting game. I gotta go with knott in this one .Knott 36 ER 13

[Image:

]

#supportyourlocalpostman More mash taters please!!!
ER by 7
I have watched both teams play knott central can't tackle so east ridge names the score
I'll take ER by 2 td's
An old fashioned shoot-out just like last season I expect, but I think Knott will once again sneak past and pull out a W.

Knott County Central - 36

East Ridge - 34
Two Breathitt County boys going head to head in this match up. I think this game will go down to the wire, much like last years game. East Ridge struggled with Breathitt's passing game, and Knott's offense is just as good as the bobcats. On the flip side, Knott County has struggled on defense and East Ridge can run the ball down your throat. With the game being at East Ridge, I like "The Ridge" in a shoot out. East Ridge wins 45-38.
East Ridge wins a wild one, I see Jones making some plays for the Pats but not enough to win.

East Ridge 42
Knott Central 35
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/19t55y.gif] Double Wowza! Ole JPC been trying to build a wall baby like ole Trumpy for the defense! Brilliant! Kidd,Locomotive,and DC3 have a big game bruh! Ole Fatpat be hitting buffets hard after the game,well before the game too! SMH. #needacompassbaby More mash taters please!!!
Knott by 2 td's
Will this game be broadcasts on the radio?
Reds55 Wrote:Will this game be broadcasts on the radio?

[Image:

]

It's GAMEDAY boi........ Ole red, Killa b will hitting west ridge hard tonight (once they find it). Bush was super excited to hear the news. He and Laurie will be tuning in from the ranch. Fatpat would like to invite everyone over tonight as we caravan through somewhere to get there. Bring plenty of chicken and taters. Supeman will be throwing darts all night long baby!!!

#patsbetakingovertheridge More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

It's GAMEDAY boi........ Ole red, Killa b will hitting west ridge hard tonight (once they find it). Bush was super excited to hear the news. He and Laurie will be tuning in from the ranch. Fatpat would like to invite everyone over tonight as we caravan through somewhere to get there. Bring plenty of chicken and taters. Supeman will be throwing darts all night long baby!!!

#patsbetakingovertheridge More mash taters please!!!

What if they run out of mashed taters? LOL
east ridge going have a running clock early in the second half
Anybody got any scores
44-28 Knott Central final
Did not see that one coming nor the paintsville pikeville game turning out like it did
Man I picked this wrong
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Man I picked this wrong

Makes 2 of us big time lol
No shortage in mashed taters at the Ridge
[Image: http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/127...127040.jpg] Triple Wowza! East Ridgeons had great concessions and Jones went wild brutha! JPC built a wall and contained the running game but Air Raid 2.0 took over! What a weekend and the party still going on baby! #jpcisafootballtycoon More mash taters please!!!
big dawg, small yard Wrote:Did not see that one coming nor the paintsville pikeville game turning out like it did
[Image: http://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/993246_700b.jpg] Ole Fatpat voice is gone from all the screaming bruh! Don't doubt Patriot Nation and JPC! Thrills galore and more mash taters left for the season! #timetojumponthebandwagon More mash taters please!!!
Looks like some people gave Knott no chance , huh big dog. You cant go by the Leslie game. They(Leslie) are a top notch team and will be tough to deal with in the postseason. Knott is an improving team and will only get better as the season goes on.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1a4h7n.jpg] Triple Wowza! Pats by Fitty baby! Patriot Nation taking the Gbread to South Floyd! #portablebuffet&cannonstyle More mash taters please!!!
coalminer Wrote:Looks like some people gave Knott no chance , huh big dog. You cant go by the Leslie game. They(Leslie) are a top notch team and will be tough to deal with in the postseason. Knott is an improving team and will only get better as the season goes on.

I picked the Ridge in a close one, but KCC proved me wrong. Obviously their defense improved in the 2nd half, shutting them out and the offense was in high gear for sure. Looks like they will win some games this year.