Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Somerset 9/9
Somerset got quite a few votes for the win.. I think hazard has 3 or 4.
It's almost Friday......
This one could go either way. Should give us an idea where both teams are at.
I think Somerset is much the better team. Bunnies-35-18 over the Dawgs.
Hazard 30
Somerset 18
Very interested in the outcome of this game. Whe many are considering them to be pretty "down" this year, Beechwood handled the Bunnies by a score of 29-7. So this game should give us an idea of where Hazard stacks up with the West and if they are true title contenders like many think they are.
For what it's worth Hazard still a work in progress. Talent is there. New pieces just coming on.
I watched the Somerset Beechwood game. Every play. Not a dimes worth of difference in the two. Somerset may be a little better in fact but Beechwood like Hazard will get a lot better from what I saw. Score is not indicative of these two teams. If they played again score might be reversed.
In my opinion Somerset is well coached and experienced. And Sometset is a challenging place for the visitors.
There will be no excuses and I expect a close game but it could open up either way.
Also I think Somerset is a contender in the east in 2A. Doan has excellent speed from the backfield and their defense has gotten better. Corey Smith will be keyed on again and Hazard will have to be more balanced to beat good teams like Somerset.
If it's playoff time right now in my opinion it's Paintsville, Beevhwood, and maybe Russelville then three or four that can get there in time. Hazard, Raceland, and Pikeville. It's early. Lots will change I'm thinking.
Really an interesting season. Not sure when the last time that so many teams were replacing so much. No one seems to be a clear cut favorite, or doing anything to seperate themselves. Russellville, Hazard, Raceland, and Paintsville have all done what was expected of them. While Beechwood and Pikeville both have shown signs of having some question marks. Going to be an interesting year i think with some suprises along the way.
Hazard is pretty good at pulling out close games. Dawgs by 2.
Hope to hear you guys got see some of this game after while....
Is there going to be a livestream of this game?
RoShamBo Wrote:Is there going to be a livestream of this game?

WYMT. COM LiveStreams.:Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:WYMT. COM LiveStreams.:Cheerlead

Thanks, SUR!
What's the weather suppose to be like in Somerset?
bac2369 Wrote:What's the weather suppose to be like in Somerset?

Can't say for certain because I'm about 800 miles West but the forecast looks perfect. 80 and clear at kickoff, 5mph winds, just enough for a slight breeze but not enough to have an impact.
RoShamBo Wrote:Can't say for certain because I'm about 800 miles West but the forecast looks perfect. 80 and clear at kickoff, 5mph winds, just enough for a slight breeze but not enough to have an impact.

I can't wait to watch this one....