4 LCA
5 Danville
6 Owensboro Cath
7 Glasgow
8 NCC
9 Leslie Co
10 Lloyd

What's your thoughts?
DeSales should be 2. Mayfield is way ahead of the rest.
I still think Butler Co is a good top ten team. You guys need to watch some video of King Rex. He does everything but drive the bus and provide the water to the boys. The kid is a serious athlete. I hope some good college sees this kid.
I think the Ads are better than LCA but we will find out for sure very soon.
Rommel Wrote:I think the Ads are better than LCA but we will find out for sure very soon.

Me too.. LCA isnt a bad team but I would take Danville by 2 TD's + at this point and for that matter I would even take NewCath over LCA by a similar margin
Danville and OC should both be ahead of LCA.
I voted My sleeper team LCA 8th.....I think after 10 games LCA will be 10-0 then I will moved them up maybe a 1 or 2 spots. :Cheerlead
mysonis55 Wrote:I still think Butler Co is a good top ten team. You guys need to watch some video of King Rex. He does everything but drive the bus and provide the water to the boys. The kid is a serious athlete. I hope some good college sees this kid.

I like Butler but not many people vote so we can't get them back in there. 2A is loaded with teams that are worthy right now of a top 10 selection..

I also think NCC is too low.
Dang I had Covington ( Holy Cross) 5th Owensboro Catholic 3rd :popcorn: I must be missing something. :please: tell me I'm not thinking like myboyis55 Confusedinglepar
mysonis55 Wrote:I still think Butler Co is a good top ten team. You guys need to watch some video of King Rex. He does everything but drive the bus and provide the water to the boys. The kid is a serious athlete. I hope some good college sees this kid.

Im not really sold on Butler County. They are giving up 30 some odd points a game, and the only really good team they have played is Russellville. They have a couple games where they have only put up around 30. I don't think they can hang with the top teams in 2a. There offense can be stopped, but it seems Butler County couldn't stop a nose bleed with 3 rolls of ultra charmin.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Im not really sold on Butler County. They are giving up 30 some odd points a game, and the only really good team they have played is Russellville. They have a couple games where they have only put up around 30. I don't think they can hang with the top teams in 2a. There offense can be stopped, but it seems Butler County couldn't stop a nose bleed with 3 rolls of ultra charmin.

They also just got beat by Apollo.. I didn't really pay attention to that until now..
I'd put Somerset at 10 other than that looks pretty good.
mysonis55 Wrote:Danville and OC should both be ahead of LCA.
Hasn't Danville lost a game already?
Keep an eye on somerset. they seem to have everything clicking now
Okay, we need clarification from you easterners here. First you blast Beechwood all offseason and say they nor any west team can knock off Pikeville or whatever team comes out of the east. Now, Somerset treks on up there and gets beat, pretty well I might add, and now we are supposed to watch out for the Bunnies. Please explain.
Danville has lost a game but, one thing that I am certain of, they won't lose to the two that I said they should be ahead of.
I think Danville should be 4th. Let me tell you LCA is not close to Corbin, they have one running back that Danville stopped last year until second string went in and they will do it again this year. I can't wait til district play gets started. Danville is probably going to put a lot more running clocks on their opponents thru the end of regular season and first part of playoffs.:biggrin:
64SUR Wrote:I voted My sleeper team LCA 8th.....I think after 10 games LCA will be 10-0 then I will moved them up maybe a 1 or 2 spots. :Cheerlead
WOW!!!:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
ThinThirty Wrote:I think Danville should be 4th. Let me tell you LCA is not close to Corbin, they have one running back that Danville stopped last year until second string went in and they will do it again this year. I can't wait til district play gets started. Danville is probably going to put a lot more running clocks on their opponents thru the end of regular season and first part of playoffs.:biggrin:

The rest of the Admirals schedule is pretty light. They should get a bit of a tussel from LCA (who has a good quarterback/receivers as well as the running back) and Somerset but they should win both comfortably. Other than that it will be the semis before they are tested. Of course then Mayfield will likely await them in the finals. That will be a tall order.
Walt Longmire Wrote:The rest of the Admirals schedule is pretty light. They should get a bit of a tussel from LCA (who has a good quarterback/receivers as well as the running back) and Somerset but they should win both comfortably. Other than that it will be the semis before they are tested. Of course then Mayfield will likely await them in the finals. That will be a tall order.
The most important thing at this point is staying focused, fixing some snapping issues, shrinking some selfish egos, which Corbin helped do. The Ads win the district and they have home field through out the playoffs, which I think will be a big plus in the semis.
I think Danville, much like Mayfield, will be on the road after the first two rounds of the playoffs this year. Aren't they the furthest west of the east side?
mysonis55 Wrote:I think Danville, much like Mayfield, will be on the road after the first two rounds of the playoffs this year. Aren't they the furthest west of the east side?

Good thing for Danville they get both Somerset and LCA at home during the season..
It wouldn't matter as Danville is 3 touchdowns better than either.
mysonis55 Wrote:It wouldn't matter as Danville is 3 touchdowns better than either.

No... They're not. They may beat Somerset and lca both but they're not 3 TDs better than either. Mayfield might be but not Danville.
Don't count DeSales out just yet. We beat Fern Creek 27-14 tonight. Defense played great, and our Sophmore QB is growing up.
mysonis55 Wrote:I think Danville, much like Mayfield, will be on the road after the first two rounds of the playoffs this year. Aren't they the furthest west of the east side?
Don't think that is right, every other year if you win your district, you should have home field thru out play offs. Last year Danville won the district and got to play at home the third game because LCA won their first two games and came back to Danville only because Danville won the district, then they went on the road to play NCC. So last year was when Danville was guaranteed first two games at home for winning the district. This year if they win the district they should get home field through out.
I guess Lexington is a bit east of Danville. But, NCC, are they east of Danville? If so, after Danville beats LCA, than NCC will have to travel to Danville. I know that's the case because, Danville had to go there last year.