Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floyd Central 2017
Well we see how that goes
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Well we see how that goes

I'm sure just like at Sheldon Clark and just like at prestonsburg. He's not a coach that attracts players from other schools and Floyd central needed that.
I have an idea...let's give the man a chance and build him and his team up instead of ripping the whole program apart before it even begins! Just a thought..
SportsSportsSports Wrote:I have an idea...let's give the man a chance and build him and his team up instead of ripping the whole program apart before it even begins! Just a thought..

This is a forum where people post their opinions whether you like them or not.
football-junkie 01 Wrote:This is a forum where people post their opinions whether you like them or not.

I understand that but there's certain ways to state your opinion without sounding like such a prude and being incredibly negative/disrespectful ...whether you like it or not
Does anyone have their schedule?
jgrlzz Wrote:Does anyone have their schedule?

I do not have their schedule. But I do know that their home opener is against Betsy Layne.
Possibly a 5-0/6-0 start with their schedule. Hager will out Coach a lot of the teams and will have the Jaguars ready come week 0 against the Bobcats.
Week 0 game is at Harlan on Aug. 18.
[quote=CheeriosRGreat]Possibly a 5-0/6-0 start with their schedule. Hager will out Coach a lot of the teams and will have the Jaguars ready come week 0 against the Bobcats.[/QUOTE

What is the schedule?
Floyd central
8/18/2017 a harlan
8/25/2017 h betsy layne
9/1/2017 a breathitt county
9/8/2017 h lynn camp
9/15/2017 h prestonsburg
9/22/2017 h pike county central
9/29/2017 h belfry
10/6/2017 a sheldon clark
10/13/2017 open
10/20/2017 a lawrence county
10/27/2017 a letcher county central
jgrlzz Wrote:Floyd central
8/18/2017 a harlan
8/25/2017 h betsy layne
9/1/2017 a breathitt county
9/8/2017 h lynn camp
9/15/2017 h prestonsburg
9/22/2017 h pike county central
9/29/2017 h belfry
10/6/2017 a sheldon clark
10/13/2017 open
10/20/2017 a lawrence county
10/27/2017 a letcher county central

They could start 4-1 or 5-0....and could finish 0-5. Harlan, BL, and Lynn Camp should be W's. P'burg and Breathitt are toss ups but at Breathitt is tough regardless of their record. PCC and Belfry are L's and 3 on the road to finish the season will not be good. Belfry for Senior night was some forward thinking........
Not sure about Harlan being a win. I'm thinking it will be a very competitive. Harlan beat South Floyd by 40 or so last year.
I guess we'll see how Shawn does no excuses this time he can start it how he wants it to be
Coach Hager will do a good job
Who they hired: Shawn Hager

Who they should have hired: Donnie Daniels
Real Badman Wrote:Who they hired: Shawn Hager

Who they should have hired: Donnie Daniels

I don't know Daniels where is he from
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I don't know Daniels where is he from

Coached at South Floyd. Now assistant at East Ridge.
He started the Allen Central and South Floyd programs. Head Coach at both places. SF 20+ years AC 10 + years. Was the head coach at Wheelwright. His dad started the Wheelwright program. He is the face of Floyd County Football. Had assistant stints with Franklin County, East Ridge, and the University of Kentucky.
Real Badman Wrote:He started the Allen Central and South Floyd programs. Head Coach at both places. SF 20+ years AC 10 + years. Was the head coach at Wheelwright. His dad started the Wheelwright program. He is the face of Floyd County Football. Had assistant stints with Franklin County, East Ridge, and the University of Kentucky.

Do you know if he applied for the job?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL