Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry 50 JBS 47
[QUOTE=JustTrying]Good stat, but bad news for JBS. If they lose on there own floor to a team that isn't even Number 1 in their district, then that spells trouble in the region. I think the districts with JBS, LCC, KCC, Jenkins, and Cordia would have to be the weakest district in the 14th. So, congats to that 7-0 in the district.

LCC has beaten Lee CO 1st in 56th, Breathitt Co 1st in 55th, Leslie Co who just beat PCC. Jackson City as well.

JBS has beaten Hazard, Buckhorn, and Jackson City

KCC has beaten Powell Co and Leslie Co

Cordia beats Leslie Co

Jenkins beats Wolfe Co twice.
who have they lost to?
konan Wrote:I am not a kcc fan lol..It is fans like you that gives jbs a bad name. On here whining because jbs didnt get a call. I am a jbs fan and i am here to say that it was a fair called game. Pcc just whipped jbs and made them look stupid on their home floor. Hopefully they will bounce back but that is highly doubtful because all of the players on the team are as disgusted as everyone else. They are getting tired of the system and how it is being run.
It sounds like your the only one disgusted. The system is fine and if you don't like it leave.
3 points Wrote:They showed that big foul on sports overtime. If the refs had called that foul [and they saw it.] JBS would have got 2 free throws and that 3 would not have counted. But we got to watch J Yancy Amis run around the gym ,jersey in hand looking like an idiot, so maybe it was worth it. He looks like his uncle who has a kid that Al won't play.
The ref's were bad. JBS couldn't get a call all night. Amis is crazy. He acted like he had no class what so every.
konan Wrote:i am a jbs fan but i am not going to make excuses. I seen bad calls on both ends. But pcc just outplayed jbs. Thats all there is to it.

Finnaly somebody agrees with the truth,lol.
JBS Fan Wrote:The ref's were bad. JBS couldn't get a call all night. Amis is crazy. He acted like he had no class what so every.
Let's talk about not having class. well I better not go there.
JBS Fan Wrote:It sounds like your the only one disgusted. The system is fine and if you don't like it leave.
you must not go to many games then lol..Everyone is disgusted..
konan Wrote:I am not a kcc fan lol..It is fans like you that gives jbs a bad name. On here whining because jbs didnt get a call. I am a jbs fan and i am here to say that it was a fair called game. Pcc just whipped jbs and made them look stupid on their home floor. Hopefully they will bounce back but that is highly doubtful because all of the players on the team are as disgusted as everyone else. They are getting tired of the system and how it is being run.

wow always nice to know that jbs still has a couple of fans on here that aren't as bad as most people make them out. And someone on here that knows what they are talking about.
He is no fan
well the thing is i have been on here for a long time and the thing is that i have seen alot of his posts and it seems to me it that he is a fan. or he could be hiding that for a time like this so he can bash jbs. yeah that is what it is.
No true fan bashes their own team.
i guess your right you win you win at ever thing just like you all beat pcc oh wait no you didn't. this is stupid im not going to get on here and say someone is a fan for a team i don't like you can say all you want but at the end im going to believe that konan is a fan in this.
Yea we lost because of Al holland and his bluff over the ref's.
Al holland is one of the best coaches if not the best coach in the 14th region, and it is not because of the refs.
JBS Fan Wrote:Yea we lost because of Al holland and his bluff over the ref's.

it is people like you that gives jbs a bad name. teams get beat all the time. bad calls or not, a lose is a lose. it doesn't help whining about the calls. that is bad sportsmanship. i am not bashing on anybody, but it doesn't help with all of this whining. also, i would really love to see jbs win the region this year, but if the coaches allow a few of them to play selfish, they will not have a chance.
JBS Fan Wrote:No true fan bashes their own team.

Im a jbs fan, and my response to this is if a coach can totally sacrifice a win for the team just so his precious nephews can score, then why cant i talk about my own team??
Plain and simple, JBS isnt playing as a team. At the first of the year they were ok. After Clint hit 8 threes on Owsley they are trying to make it a 2 man show at JBS. Well it just seems that way to me.
Congrats PCC
Benchwarmer Wrote:Let's talk about not having class. well I better not go there.
No, I wouldn't go there if I were you.
bluegrass Wrote:it is people like you that gives jbs a bad name. teams get beat all the time. bad calls or not, a lose is a lose. it doesn't help whining about the calls. that is bad sportsmanship. i am not bashing on anybody, but it doesn't help with all of this whining. also, i would really love to see jbs win the region this year, but if the coaches allow a few of them to play selfish, they will not have a chance.
JBS will win the region.
JBS Fan Wrote:Yea we lost because of Al holland and his bluff over the ref's.

How old are you?? I think you should see if there is a biddy league form.:moon:
JBS will not win the Region!

I agree with you Konan. And the same goes for me.
JBS Fan Wrote:No true fan bashes their own team.

if you are a true fan and you care about the team, then you won't just set by and watch what's happening without saying anything. it's highly doubtful that anything is going to change. .... but everyone acting like there isn't a problem, guarantees that nothing is going to change. No you shouldn't "bash" your own team. But you should be honest. .. [and sometimes the truth hurts.] if you are a true fan, then you will support them win.. or lose. But that doesn't mean that you can't understand why they lost. be upset about it. and want your team to use their full potential.. win games.. and just be a "team".
Congrats Perry